Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE commodore .. Is this it?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
juzza said:
Hey Holden_ve, what's all this you're saying about Holden going to stop making cars and start making battleships?!
haha, there also making spaceships, my mates mates cousins uncle who works in plastics told me!

Holden_ve

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SPAK 3.8 M5
i never said they were making battle ships, i was stating the fact that in plastic we come up with "conspiracy theories" if you will.. and with all the upgrades to bigger stronger machines to make things.. its only logical to think we will soon be making "PARTS" for destroyers and stuff.. and those destroyers are going to need a Sh!t load of moulded plastic

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Ah I get where you're coming from, I like to do that too sometimes! Came up with a million theories about how man didn't actually land on the moon and other stuff like that.. no harm intended just wanted to know wtf that was about lol

Holden_ve

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SPAK 3.8 M5
there was a documentary on man not actually landing on the moon, and they used footage of the stage sheds and the cratery outcrop out at Area 51 suggesting they faked the moonlanding at Area 51.. as the americans wanted to beat rusia or something to the moon..

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I've seen a few websites as well to support this, but my main one is.. if there's a flag on the moon like there should be, how come no one's taken a picture of it or seen it with their telescopes? Not powerful enough? I just don't know

Anyhow back to the VE.. I'll bet it'll be a huge success even if they are supposedly dropping the wagon in favor of big territory competitor and moving even further away from being fleet cars (good for image bad for lost revenue)

brokenstato

Reaction score
Members Ride
smashed vq s2 stato and 99 mazda bravo 4x4
if the americans cant get a shuttle to work in 2005 how the hell did they get that tin can 2 the moon in 1969??????

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
I've been gone for three weeks and I see a VE thread with people discussing spaceships? WTF?

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
No, thats not a good enough reason....there is nothing on the moon to shoot for.... Its just a dust bowl and cold one at that! The reaon they cant do it again is that they have been trying to make it safer and have ended up making it not go. Its like when you put to many switches and **** in your car, there is more to break and go wrong. Im pretty sure they went to the moon.

VE - OK i was at work, about to leave, i see this car. Tinted windows....no badges, no indication of model anything. I tried to cop a look at rego, nothing. The guy was ion his car picking up chinease...so he wasn;t there for long. The car looked like the picture in the magazine a couple million posts ago. Didn't have a kit or anything but had rims id never seen before. And it was pretty new, as in there was still packing tape on it, lol, no seriously, it was weird. No badges at all, cept holden.....weird.

aZk.