Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE commodore .. Is this it?

H

haz

does anybody know where i can get some pics of the new VE because it looks awsome

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
azkwazere said:
VE - OK i was at work, about to leave, i see this car. Tinted windows....no badges, no indication of model anything. I tried to cop a look at rego, nothing. The guy was ion his car picking up chinease...so he wasn;t there for long. The car looked like the picture in the magazine a couple million posts ago. Didn't have a kit or anything but had rims id never seen before. And it was pretty new, as in there was still packing tape on it, lol, no seriously, it was weird. No badges at all, cept holden.....weird.

aZk.

Are the rims like this.. is this the car you saw?

Last edited:

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Sumting Ta Pis Of Da Mases!

I reckon im gonna piss off both sides of the argument, ive only just looked at this thread an spent the last half hour going through the 13 pages of bulls**t.

This is just my opinion: Who cares the VE commie will come out whenever it does and it will look like whatever it does i'm patient ;)

I mean the execs at GMH probably have a great time laughing at everyones attempts at saying all these lame ideas are the new car.

:ranting: :ranting: Along that line holden probably hires half a dozen pimple faced nerds (no offense holden_ve i really dont know if you do work for them or what, frankly i dont give a damn) to surf the forums to give out various disinformation to send everyone off track and to give them better cover cos while 95% of the people who really care what an up and coming model looks like are left chasing their metaphorical tails allowing most of the mules like aZk saw (cos it certianly sounds like a mule of some variety) going straight under the radar most of the time, and any real sightings just get torn apart by all the bulls**t out there.

And that just leaves the execs of GMH (and other car companies) just laughing their ass of at us all.

:hit: Thats just my 2 cents worth anyway :hit:

Last edited:

Holden_ve

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SPAK 3.8 M5
i think the answer to that daniel is a+3=2z(2/5x10)+3b(120/52x10039)

lmao!

and yeah.. i agree with alot of that :p omg.. look.. a car.. it has foam on it.. MAYBE ITS THE VE!!!

or someone driving around a car with foam on it to throw people off :p

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Holden_ve said:
i think the answer to that daniel is a+3=2z(2/5x10)+3b(120/52x10039)

:confused: Now what the hell is that supposed to mean :confused:

C

chaz

Daniel Jaeschke said:
:confused: Now what the hell is that supposed to mean :confused:

your guess is a good as mine... come on peoples could we plz speak english in here

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
chaz said:
your guess is a good as mine... come on peoples could we plz speak english in here

Yeah I know what you mean and im a maths geek but holden_ve is the freak and just likes toying with people's minds.

A bit like an ex of mine in that way she even started years after she dumped me and saw my engagement notice

The playing with minds part that is

Last edited:
O

orangejuicerules

But that crazy VE guy is totally right it was the exact car thats in that magazine he showed us