Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Maloo LS3 - Stalled, Cammed, 470rwhp

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Fair call :) sounds good mate, can't wait to check it out

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
No Rear Bar = Epic Skid Vids

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Go the top mount mate, 450 odd rwkw will give it to most on the road.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
meh, accidents happen. im just glad i wasnt at fault and my insurance company didnt dick me around, im coming out on top because its obvious the car has been involved in another rear end accident at some point and the previous owner skimped on the repairs, i have a trusted mate working on the car now thatll fix up the previous bodge job.

and ssv im thinking top mount but dont really want to lose the cammed note i have at the moment, i absolutely adore the note at the moment and get complimented all the time by those who hear it. so if its possible i can keep the cam in it or even go bigger then top mount will be a thing.

oh and my private plates came yesterday, will be fitting them once the car is repaired.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Saw your old car for sale, was tempted
Looks great man
I think Maloos can pull off the walky bonnet well

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Been a while since the last update, few little mods have kept me busy. Utes now rolling on 22" rockstars like every Holden ute. Am also in talks with workshops in WA negotiating a top mount Whipple charger.

Kenedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve maloo e1
Name: Dylan

Previous ride: [GEN3RATD] VX SS

Model: 2008 VE Maloo LS3

Colour: Phantom Black

Exterior: Tint, Genuine Walkinshaw bonnet, Walkinshaw aerial, Walkinshaw badging on rear of car

Engine Type: 6.2L LS3 V8

Performance Mods: VCM OTR, Custom FTP grind big cam, 3000k stall, full 3" difillippo stainless steel exhaust, dyno'ed to 470 rwhp

Suspension: Tein Super Street Fully Adjustable Coilovers

Wheels/Tyres: 20" VE GTS rims painted gloss black, 245/35/R20 fronts 275/30/R20 rears

Interior: Walkinshaw floormats, Walkinshaw sill plates

Hey mate bit curious on ur 470rwkw what size cam? And is the number what previous owner told you or did u get a dyno report? Curious cause I have 2 and both camed one with a 3k stall other with a 4.5k stall and still not getting that kind of power both have new ported heads full 3” dilifilipo exhaust 1 7/8 headers vcm otr’s 3.9 tru track diff and 3.7 tru track or was it 470hp?