Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE V6 Conversion To 6.0ltr or 6.2

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
There was a bloke who swapped his L98 for a LS3 and had it on carsales for 32k, I think...

Pretty good price if you ask me.

geo41e

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS V
honestly...waste of time
sell urs and buy a ss or r8

VHCOMMO87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X
Tisk Tisk, looks like some of the girls are out to play, changing the text colour wow must be board to argue over something so trivial LOL.
Any way on a more mature note dont put a V8 in your omega, your better off selling it And buying a VE SS it will be cheaper in the long run, it will even save you some coin, and the money you have saved can be put into extra mods!!! in the long run you will have a better car and would have saved ya self time, hassles and some cash.

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
6l ve ss's are dirt cheap man personally id pay 30k for a nice ss and a few more modding it, but if u want a special omega go all out mate, Autotechnique have brand new ls3's for $8500 which is pretty cheap in my oppinion, and keep in mind cant just change the motor and box.. pretty much the whole running gear would need to be upgraded.. p.s i dream of bolting an ls3 into my sv6 aswell.. but id never do it..

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
It doesn't bug me at all... Just makes you look stupid.

Thats ur opinion & ur intitled to it but im now sick of ur s**t and will be ignoring ur imature crap now sorry i wont be able to entertain ur petty crap anymore :whistling

& sorry to the OP for the s**t in ur thread