Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve x cop car

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
would never buy a cop car! the amount of **** the things go thu hitting gutters at 80kph, reving the hell out of it and iv known ppl who have taken a dump in the back seat of a cop car.

Definetly under the influene of course, lol thats super funny, would have to have **** their pants though, cause they would of been handcuffed lol.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Definetly under the influene of course, lol thats super funny, would have to have **** their pants though, cause they would of been handcuffed lol.

You dont have to be handcuffed all the time, i'v been in the back unhandcuffed,

shozzy

"Licked by janitor"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive 3.6
You aren't putting any pictures up are you...?

Oppy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 25th Anniversary Edition
my first car was an ex cop car. biggest mistake i ever made was buying that peice of ****. Had an oil leak that could never be fixed, drove like ****, and the tranny died after i had it for 6 monthes.

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
surveillance mode button: Turns the lights off, boils the in car jug, eject 2 donuts out of the centre console donut dispenser.

Knawful

Lurker
Reaction score
Website
www.throughmylens.com.au
Members Ride
VE SS M6
thread mining...

yeh got it for just under 18g on road and survalice mode turns all interior lights off and tacho petrol gauge all stoop working i think its wen there kicking back on the freeway with the radar gun everything still works but no lights i took a photo today ill post it now

Not surveillance mode, all VE's have this option, just hit both dimmer/brighter dash light switch together, this knocks out all light's except the speedo light.
It's for "safer" night driving.

"Calibrated" speedo means it would have smaller increment's between the #'s. (the little lines between 10-20-30km/h etc.) there is no "cop" speedo calibration.

joesoquick

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve v6
i also think i have an ex cop car vespa blue goes great 50km

Last edited:

Skooby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
If you saw how most cops cars get driven you would steer well clear when looking for a commodore.

They get treated like crap, rammed up gutters and chase stolen cars. So thoretically they get diven like their stolen on a daily basis.

If you like it, then great, I hope you dont have any dramas with it.

`redoctober

All show, baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais - Senator Replica
Not surveillance mode, all VE's have this option, just hit both dimmer/brighter dash light switch together, this knocks out all light's except the speedo light.
It's for "safer" night driving.

"Calibrated" speedo means it would have smaller increment's between the #'s. (the little lines between 10-20-30km/h etc.) there is no "cop" speedo calibration.

Haha, I love when people get suckered into paying more $$ because of special "police" and "surveillance" items, and not to mention the infamous "police chip", lmao.

Shelz

Reaction score
Members Ride
LT-R Colorado
My first car was a police car, only recently sold it! I agree with the thrashing of the police cars because i work near our local police station and the first thing they do when they leave the driveway of the station is put their foot to the floor!!