Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn SS

P

Pav

woooooooo **** yeah that looks mint

Btw, the memcal chips and injectors have arrived so that can happen soon

Anthraxnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
pretty nice SS, 4500 is cheap as compared to over here, looking around 8000 for one with 200+k on it and in average condition.

you should get rid of those red lines, the guy i bought mine off covered the red line with black insulation tape lol. it does the job.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Sounds like you are spending alot on it. thats the same engine paint i used aswell lol. why not Cam it do some head work while its out?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
well i only wanted to get it up to scratch and do some minor mods and giv it a bit of go.
but my diff and especially gearbox are pretty stuffed and this isnt the only time im taking it out.
im rebuilding it later to a 383 stroker.
but first i gotta do my diff. then chuck in my T56 then after all that the 383 shall come.
long project but alot of fun

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
is there any advantage removing the clutch fan and putting thermo fans on?
apparently more power ? :unsure:

P

Pav

It will lower driveline losses slightly seeing as the fan is hooked up to the drive belt, but I think it's more to do with cooling issues especially when upgrading power, driving hard etc.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
yeh the au twin thermos flow apparantly 3 to 4 times better or something like that. plus the good thing is not having that big fan shroud.
and in a sense it would well not make more power but keeping your engine at the right temperature it will have 100% performance for alot longer which means you have all its power and potential without overheating or losing power due to heat.
we all know what that means!
MORE BURNOUTS!!!
YEHHH **** YEH ****!!!
VN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D