Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Ute

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
nice lookin ute mate, theres a few around now.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Clear tail lights suit white utes, but not so much with other colours.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
I wouldnt put the white lights on any other colour personally

Quick question..seemings mine is a bench seat if i was to replace the seats with 2 bucket seats would i hav to modify my rail at all?

Good question. I don't actually know about that. Do you want to convert it to a 2 seater? I wanted to do that to mine when i first got it, but the 3 seats actually grew on me.

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Good question. I don't actually know about that. Do you want to convert it to a 2 seater? I wanted to do that to mine when i first got it, but the 3 seats actually grew on me.

im not sure about the rails but ppl on here hav done it.. sum1 should reply with an answer soon enough.
what seats u thinkin of puttin in? go leather if ya got the dosh.. :)

Pannell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute

It was jst a thought really..i see the 3 seater as a bit better coz id need to hav the console put in nd the handbrake is already on drivers side so i was thinking my other option wuld b to get the seats retrimmed..thought id ask the question tho
im not sure about the rails but ppl on here hav done it.. sum1 should reply with an answer soon enough.
what seats u thinkin of puttin in? go leather if ya got the dosh.. :)

im not sure wat seats i wuld put in..i dnt really hav the cash for leather atm anyway..i mite go see a trimmer about getting my bench seat trimmed..thing is i do the seats then il wanna match the rest of the interior :p

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute

yep theyve grown on me to, luv them..gives a bit more room aswell

Pannell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Well jst found out i get the ute back 2moro..turns out there was so much **** in the fuel tank that my brand new fuel filter was as dirty as one that had been used for 25,000kms..in the space of about a week..so injectors hav to b cleaned :| hopefully thats all the drama for now tho nd i can get on with fixing it up :)