Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Ute

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
very nice man

Pannell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Yeh iv got quite a few mods id like to do but money is the ultimate issue..in the near future i got SL's to stick in the front and i got new tyres on the way..ideally id like to get a new tailgate and foggies and full respray but thats a long way off lol im jst doing it piece by piece really trying to clean it up

Pannell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Not much happening with my beloved ute..jst had a full service last week nd getting the tailshaft re done on friday coz the uni is almost gone lol...got new tyres on the front..thats about it sadly..well me nd a couple mates went nd took sum fotos over a couple of nites so i thought id post up a few lol quality isnt amazing..jst used my fone lol

Pannell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Well I havnt updated in a while..havnt done a great deal of work..still havnt got the front springs rofl shuld get them this week..nd im thinking of raising the rear a bit so i can carry a bit more of a load...i was thinking either putting lows in..or getting stock springs nd having them compressed to wat height i wanted..anyone know what would be the best option?

Since i last updated iv replaced the headlights and corner lamps nd put in white parkers and white headlight globes..also iv changed my dash and everything else to blue..heres a couple pics

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
how much of a load are we talking about putting in the back. i have kings lows on my ute..