Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Brake Upgrade on VS

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
ve brake upgrade on vs ute

Hi not an abba fan, can you do me a price for the ve brake upgrade with the 322mm rotors? I've already got the ve calipers, pads, oil and dust covers.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Replied to your PM.

AndyP

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS 5.0ltr series 3 Olympic edition ute
Or an easier option is to sell your rotors and buy the VE spec upgrade.

298 or 322mm curve slot and dimpled rotors, VE calipers, VE pads, brake lines, brake fluid and all mounting hardware. $795 shipped to your door.

No need to change the master cylinder or booster as the pistons are a smaller diameter than the VT calipers so they displace less fluid.

Are you still able to get these or know a site I can find them?

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Are you still able to get these or know a site I can find them?
Pretty sure they discontinued those particular ones because the brackets had snapped in a few cases? Not sure whether there are other kits available.

The VT upgrade is great. And you have the option to upgrade again to the 320 or 330mm brakes too.

AndyP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pretty sure they discontinued those particular ones because the brackets had snapped in a few cases? Not sure whether there are other kits available.

The VT upgrade is great. And you have the option to upgrade again to the 320 or 330mm brakes too.

Thanks mate I'll have a look into them

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
race brakes sydney sell the brackets to fit ve/vf calipers to any rotor combo vb-vs its on there facebook page you can also try gsl ralleysport sponsor on here use to make the brackets too
i have them fitted to my vs ute ve v6 caliper 322mm rotor they have been fitted over 3 years now and didn t have to change the m/c and they work great

AndyP

Reaction score
Members Ride
race brakes sydney sell the brackets to fit ve/vf calipers to any rotor combo vb-vs its on there facebook page you can also try gsl ralleysport sponsor on here use to make the brackets too
i have them fitted to my vs ute ve v6 caliper 322mm rotor they have been fitted over 3 years now and didn t have to change the m/c and they work great

Thanks mate I'll give them a try, really appreciate it