Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
High ratio roller rockers and a nos kit under 2g.
But if your not going for performance get some nice 18'' rims and lower it.

Yeah nos on his p's should go down well -.-

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Yeah nos on his p's should go down well -.-

You can do a stealth install. Its been done plenty of times. You can still kill your self with a 4,6,8, cylinder car. Its how you drive.
I dont know how true this is but i herd that the nos kit should not be workable while on the road to make it legal. dont know though.

james[tt]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA
im not too fussed on performance stuff i mean its only a V6 and im happy with it i just want to make it look nice, good for cruising but still with a bit of power behind it.

I've been looking around for some VY Signature Rims so pretty keen on them, but if anyone has any looking to sell, inbox me :D

I've put money aside to get it lowered after i get my rims.

Last edited:

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
nice berlina. colour is the same as my calais.. tungsten. you could tweak the inside with a few calais bits

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
james[tt];1914249 said:
im not too fussed on performance stuff i mean its only a V6 and im happy with it i just want to make it look nice, good for cruising but still with a bit of power behind it.

I've been looking around for some VY Signature Rims (Have one lady who might be selling hers) so pretty keen on them, but if anyone has any looking to sell, inbox me :D

I've put money aside to get it lowered after i get my rims. Also im looking at some double din decks anyone got any ideas?? (not to good on sound stuff so any good stuff and reasonable prices that you can think of let me know e.g sub/amp etc)

Thanks

this post is entirely full of win

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
james[tt];1915100 said:
I have been keen to do this, but im not exactly sure what to do with it any ideas??

i'm my thread on the 1st page there's an interior shot of mine. it shows most of the calais bits you might want to change over to.

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Nice pick up, looks very clean! A nice of 20's and lowered will really look good.. Have a look at my thread in my sig to see what mine looks like.. apart from that I think some calais parts would look good.. maybe a hbd lip spoiler?

james[tt]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA
Nice pick up, looks very clean! A nice of 20's and lowered will really look good.. Have a look at my thread in my sig to see what mine looks like.. apart from that I think some calais parts would look good.. maybe a hbd lip spoiler?

nice vx man looks tough ;D

Also im getting UV Foot Lights XD haha got some silly small cash to throw around so yeah im getting them done and i was thinking of changing my dash thingy to a wood grain like the statesmen, what you think?

zapper-l67

LS# Eat One Today...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
Nice Car Dude, I have a VX Calais the same color with an HBD kit, Genuine Monaro bonnet and BSA 291 wheels.
Zapp