Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
james[tt];1916290 said:
nice vx man looks tough ;D

Also im getting UV Foot Lights XD haha got some silly small cash to throw around so yeah im getting them done and i was thinking of changing my dash thingy to a wood grain like the statesmen, what you think?

I'm personally not a big fan of the woodgrain finish, I think it looks a bit tacky! I myself have the woodgrain around the shifter surround and i hate it! lol.. I sprayed the rest of my dash fascia gloss black, looks a lot cleaner than the standard grey colour.. well imo anyway..

james[tt]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA
I'm personally not a big fan of the woodgrain finish, I think it looks a bit tacky! I myself have the woodgrain around the shifter surround and i hate it! lol.. I sprayed the rest of my dash fascia gloss black, looks a lot cleaner than the standard grey colour.. well imo anyway..

i was just thinking of it, like i want to make it a bit more classy kind of thing but im not exactly too sure what to do :?

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
series 2 VX calais gets the brushed silver instrument surround and black marbled shifter surround and the useless door under the radio is the same. can post up pics if need be.

james[tt]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA
chrome :D
img2851u.jpg

img2814bx.jpg

img2824u.jpg

like / dislike ? :)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score