Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy l67 running rough

Baldangrydad

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy l67 v6
Hey you beautiful ppl have a problem going on with my vy v6 l67 cars running rough has a shake to it when idling my rpm drops under 1000rpm and when you accelerate or rev the car slightly it sounds like it is misfiring bad now I lv replaced leads spark plug coil packs and unfortunately still having the same problem my next step is to change my o2 sensors tho I also feel it could be bad fuel as I put fuel in about an hour before this started to happen please help me with this

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hey you beautiful ppl have a problem going on with my vy v6 l67 cars running rough has a shake to it when idling my rpm drops under 1000rpm and when you accelerate or rev the car slightly it sounds like it is misfiring bad now I lv replaced leads spark plug coil packs and unfortunately still having the same problem my next step is to change my o2 sensors tho I also feel it could be bad fuel as I put fuel in about an hour before this started to happen please help me with this
Dfi.

Change or top up with fresh fuel.

Then there's dfi plug, dfi wiring loom.

One thing at a time. Then the next.

Baldangrydad

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy l67 v6
Dfi.

Change or top up with fresh fuel.

Then there's dfi plug, dfi wiring loom.

One thing at a time. Then the next.
Yeah I didn’t think of changing did it doesn’t look like it’s cracked or damaged never through of the wiring to was running fine then suddenly it started idling rough and shaking and to drive it it struggles to get power and sounds like it’s missing comes right for a split second then returns back to the misfire thanks mate I’ll check there’s things