Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Calais [Black Edition]

S

StealthCalais

Very nice indeed. Was actualy the exact same car i set out to buy when i went around t all the dealerships. Test drove one and loved it! i just wanted a stylish cruiser with abit of grunt. But by the time i sorted out the approval of a loan there was a clubby there....and then my brain got ticking lol

Haha yeah I dont blame you!! Your car is certainly something out of this world!

Hahahaha they are useful does save the paint too!! but sooooo UGLY!!! ahahaha go 5% i have it n wont look back!!

Haha yeah I would've probably got rid of them if I had a another colour, but since the car's black they seem to blend in nicely, not too bad... but as I said I'll take em off today and have a look!

Looks absolute pimpin. Love our cars. Your new mags look brilliant. Staggered would be good, but would be a pain when wanting to rotate.

Oh, and the mudflaps may not look the most asthetically pleasing, but Im sticking with mine as they protect the paint, especially for your car with wider tyres now.

Looking Great :)

Thanks mate! Yeah that was the main reason I didnt go with staggered, thought I'd get a bit more life out of the tyres that way.

Cheers everyone.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Looks awesome dude!!

My neighbour bought the same wheels yesterday, they really are ****ing hot!!

B

BXHD

good to see u finally got the cheetahs!! looks very SHMICK!!!!!!!
i want 5% tint on my car too, but im worried about insurance.. especially being with just car. heard they can be slimey and wont pay out over things like that. eeeep.

LOOKING GOOD :thumbsup:

S

StealthCalais

good to see u finally got the cheetahs!! looks very SHMICK!!!!!!!
i want 5% tint on my car too, but im worried about insurance.. especially being with just car. heard they can be slimey and wont pay out over things like that. eeeep.

LOOKING GOOD :thumbsup:

Yeah it's pretty much all insurance companies I'd say... but 5 or 10% would just look sooo damn good!

springs would be a good next step

Yeah have been thinking about lowering it, but I really dont wont to loose the ride quality. What if I got better shocks, would that help when lowering? Because the cloud like comfort is a must for this car :yeah: ... as much as a lower stance would look awesome!

Looks awesome dude!!

My neighbour bought the same wheels yesterday, they really are ****ing hot!!

Thanks! Yeah certainly loving them!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Damn that looks nice:rockon:

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
haha cheers buddy. But yeah seriously i would love to park mine up and have this exact calais to cruise around in, my favourite calais of all time, colour, model, year, the lot

S

StealthCalais

haha cheers buddy. But yeah seriously i would love to park mine up and have this exact calais to cruise around in, my favourite calais of all time, colour, model, year, the lot

Haha yeah I certainly agree... I love the car its just perfect!! Always puts a smile on my face looking at it! That being said... the next car will definitely be V8 for sure!! Just for that *bit* of extra go :p

S

StealthCalais

Also... sorry for not getting decent shots up of the new wheels yet, I'll try do it towards the end of the week! Been studying unfortunately, but no exams after wednesday!

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Haha yeah I certainly agree... I love the car its just perfect!! Always puts a smile on my face looking at it! That being said... the next car will definitely be V8 for sure!! Just for that *bit* of extra go :p

drop an 8 in this one :idea:...nice car too, always loved cheetah's but i agree lowering would set it off nicely.