Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 Alloytec Turbo's

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
08 and 09 *should* be in the update.

5 speed wont be until ford and dodge are well into full circulation...

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
is there anything else this should bring to the table Dale? or is this update purely for 08/09 support? hows the ability to remove torque throttle management from the manuals?? you told me once it's hard to remove then on the autos.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
if your a member of SCommo forums you'll see proflow have posted so pics of there trial fit up location of there turbo kit.

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
Hey guys,

well firstly would like to say brisbane rocks, nmow on to the important stuff..

Seen a coupler of turbo jobs on Alloytecs, XXX on SC and a dude on BCCC i have just read has a VS alloytec conversion with a T70 Turbo i think. but anyways has anyone got one in a VZ SV6 and if so how much, what sort of power and where from..

Would like to know all about the latest for the alloytec as would a couple of people.

hopefully if enough info comes out about FI (Turbo) for alloytec this might become helpful for those looking for a new light for the Alloytec.

I definitely cant wait to get my Black Vz SV6... my dream car once i get off my p's that is i will chuck a turbo into always wanted to make a hotted up commie turbo to smoke the rice boxes and also give to the V8's as well.

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Really hope you do well with that Metal Man, but unfortunately its harder to get shirtloads of power out of a V6 (and more expensive) than it is to increase performance in a V8 or for instance a 1JZ or Skyline etc. But when you do ..... boy do they know it :D
Was driving me mates supercharged VP commodore bout a month ago on a cruise for AntiLag in perth, and this R32 wanted a go. His missus sitting there in the passenger seat egging him on, me with my 120kg mate in the passenger of the commy. Chopped the **** out of him, 3500RPM launch ftw (ceramic clutches are win). The car has a 3.8L Buick grand national NASCAR motor in it.

Anyways back on topic (sorta) hope they develop a shiftkit for the A5 SV6's sometime soon, god knows they have had PLENTY of time to do it already .......

SALIV8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V6 commodore
Nothing to see here, move along!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)