Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
He's just fattening them up.

Usual rule of thumb if it eats meat we dont eat it?
So they should be eating the cats instead? WTF? Eat the food they are feeding to the cats if they were hungry?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
They will never rule a genocide against Israel as the US will always veto it. I don’t listen to the UN to make up my moral compass and you hanging your hat on a UN ruling is quite ironic seeing as it’s predominantly “the right” that hate the UN because they are supposedly going to take over the world.

I always laugh at such propositions as the UN couldn’t come to agreement over what it ate for breakfast this morning as one of the veto members would veto the agreement!
I, unlike yourself, don’t have to agree with everything on the right side of politics.
Sums it up well.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I, unlike yourself, don’t have to agree with everything on the right side of politics.
Sums it up well.
You’re the one who bought up “people of your ilk” so I was just returning the favour.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
When Palestinians support Hamas, when does there stop being a difference? Depending on source and date, polls show somewhere between 70-90% of Palestinians support Hamas.
Just like the bulk of Russians support Putin ?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I haven't looked truthfully. Do they?
Well he keeps winning with massive margins.

But then the untimely deaths of genuine opponents might have something to do with that.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I haven't looked truthfully. Do they?

If you believe the Russian election results then yes.

When Palestinians support Hamas, when does there stop being a difference? Depending on source and date, polls show somewhere between 70-90% of Palestinians support Hamas.

So supporting an ideal or political movement makes one a legitimate military target and combatant? Good to know, that makes all the Israeli's killed by Hamas genuine targets too or is that taking your reasoning to far?

What about wanton destruction of medical facilities? or the wholesale destruction of entire neighbourhoods?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
If you believe the Russian election results then yes.

So supporting an ideal or political movement makes one a legitimate military target and combatant? Good to know, that makes all the Israeli's killed by Hamas genuine targets too or is that taking your reasoning to far?

What about wanton destruction of medical facilities? or the wholesale destruction of entire neighbourhoods?

Israel is a country Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization, it's like comparing apples with camel nuts.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL

Moron.

edit:

The IRA was also a terrorist organisation, should the UK have bombed Northern Ireland off the map? Of course not.

Your argument is pathetic.

Last edited: