Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WaTs ThIs WorLd CoMiN To ????:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
lol, from what i saw, he said his mates were egging him on, how can you not know you're doing 180, amd the bmw dude, all i heard was someone was doing 250, lol, imagine how pissed you'd be getting calls nonstop, hehe. serves him right i spose.

VNPOWER

Reaction score
Members Ride
My00 Wrx 240kwatw
mr_l_commodore said:
Its NoT safe to drive ur commodores , ever since i had my commodore ( whole 4 months i think ?) i havnt got in **** i start doing my car up and boom there all over me , done for speeding through a speeding light ok its not my fault my m8 was pissin me off right and get this tonight i fang the ass end out on a right hand turn infront of the cops and i get another ****ing fine its not safe for us commodore drivers , even tho i fanged it there was a ****en rice burner infront of me being a loud **** its rasism i ask the ****s why they didnt chase the rice burner cause it was loud as **** and fanging as well and they give me a we only have one sets of hands !!!! PEOPLE THIS NEEDS TO STOP WERE COMMODORE DRIVERS WE NEED TO DRIVE CRAZY ITS IN OUR FUEL!

i got one word for you..

Idiot...

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
VNPOWER said:
i got one word for you..

Idiot...

i can think of quite a few more words

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
With people who post **** like that is it any wonder that commodore drivers get a bad name?

Scales are there for a reason, time for some negs I think!

SeanV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais V8
Dezza said:
its guys like u that give all us commie drivers a bad name

Amen!

There is a time and a place for everything, hooning around the streets is, of course, going to attract attention.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Well your a ****wit,

As i told someone else before

GO BUY A MOPAD! And fang it infront of a cop, he might laugh and wave u by.

Cheerrs
MaT

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
dude i u need to grow up.......first its people like u who casue crashes and kill people on the road.....

second its people like u who are responisble for the reason i cant drive any of my cars on my nsw licence

third the police are there to do a job...if u commit a trafic offence then u deserve to get the fine and punishment.....

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
hmm i dont think i've seen so many people take a hating to something so easy, ok was in a grump last night i admit it k , hmm however i did manage to leave out that a rice burner infront of me did it aswell and his car was extreamly loud ( exgaust) my exgaust is stock , ok fair enough i did the wrong thing but this isnt the first ****en time ok this time i got caught doing the wrong thing i fanged it out and showed that rice burner up !!! are u guys telling me u wouldnt protect ur rides pride by showing them all what a real car can do ? . however i love my commodore i dun drive like i hoon on a rare acasion i do hell i bet the power gets to us all at time but im not a hoon i love and respect my car and at the same time me and my car know each other i know what i was doing and i know it was illegal but im more bitching at the fact they took me when the obvious speed freak infront of me got speed off while they pulled me over . this isnt and sure wont be the last that they abuse there sence of judgment , they always target me i have been pulled over 6 times since i own my car and only once i did the wrong thing( other night). All my mate commodore drivers get pulled over to but no one else does i think this is bullshit this is wat im complaining about im not sooking at the fact i got a cosequence for my actions im complaining cause all of us commodore and more of all p plate commodore drivers get targetted . !!!

richie_cky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Model
ok, just stop.....u've just managed to put the whole of JC against you, your and idiot for trying to be cool in front of a rice burner, i have no pity for you. If i was the cop, i would have done the same thing, u broke the law fool.

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
read part 2 and i think the only fool trying to be cool is u i have no need 2 impress anyone im just trying to make convo and for the records i bet the rice burner but i dun like to be a hoon i just showed him up and did it proudly if u read part 2 , u will see that i am ashamed of doing it and am excepting my price so u stop acting hard