Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WaTs ThIs WorLd CoMiN To ????:

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
mr_l_commodore said:
read part 2 and i think the only fool trying to be cool is u i have no need 2 impress anyone im just trying to make convo and for the records i bet the rice burner but i dun like to be a hoon i just showed him up and did it proudly if u read part 2 , u will see that i am ashamed of doing it and am excepting my price so u stop acting hard

Swollow your pride and stop posting coz your only making it easier for everyone in here to pick on you. Maybe ask a mod to delete the thread but i hope they dont coz this is some funny sh!t watching you explain how you "showed up a ricer". Just make you look bad, us look bad and if you mention the forum to the cops then JC looks bad....:hit:

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
If you disobey the rules, then you should be prepared to pay the price. It was just your time to get caught instead of the "rice burner".
If you hate getting fined that much drive in a normal and formal matter.

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
Well if your protecting your pride i reckon there is a time and a place and it isnt in front of a copper

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
mr_l_commodore said:
read part 2 and i think the only fool trying to be cool is u i have no need 2 impress anyone im just trying to make convo and for the records i bet the rice burner but i dun like to be a hoon i just showed him up and did it proudly if u read part 2 , u will see that i am ashamed of doing it and am excepting my price so u stop acting hard

bad......english....OVERLOAD!! AHHHH!!

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
ok guys u win :D i know i was doing wrong and if u read pt 2 i apoligised to everyone ok so yea and yes i have bad english

nathans1987

Reaction score
Website
4316.awardspace.com
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L M6
i had had a couple of run ins with the cops that have been a little light. the first one they pulled me over for speeding doing 20ks under the limit (70 in 90)
but that was during araluen season and they were just trying to keep the occasional sunday driver hoon settled i geuss(not being me i am a granny driver i like good fuel consumption) since the hoads cant really handle the amount of traffic durin this period(all roads are narrow and windy) i just told them i was a local and they were happy, the still looked under the hood tho :S.

the other time i apparenty zoomed up the road tyring to avoid them i wasnt i was just going to tafe but i have my suspicions that they were waiting for a drug bust or something. apparently i also didnt indicate and i really dont remember if i did( i thought i did but wasnt 100% memory of a fish :D) so i just apologised and went on my way. they generally dont like to be a pain coz i over take cops doing 74 in a 70 (when there doing under the limit in a two lane road)zone they dont seem to care.

:cops: :driving:

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
mr_l_commodore said:
All my mate commodore drivers get pulled over to but no one else does i think this is bullshit this is wat im complaining about im not sooking at the fact i got a cosequence for my actions im complaining cause all of us commodore and more of all p plate commodore drivers get targetted . !!!

nah ur not in the rice community so u wouldnt kno if they get pulled over or not.....and i assure u they do :)......

if u think getting pulled over a few times is harsh mate come drive my car for a month.... ;) lol i jus have to look on my face that looks like ive done something lol

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
lol point take im a commie owner and proud of it and yea its funny how we have them faces ha ? mothers always pick it up mums alwasy like what did u do wrong this time? lol

wpnvrss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
broken english yes i do have? some

gemini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
Dont worry about other poeple on the road or trying to impress them and **** like that. Just drive your car normally.

are u guys telling me u wouldnt protect ur rides pride by showing them all what a real car can do ?

Is it worth getting fined and loosing your points ? Go to the track and show them what your car can do.