Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

well this sucks

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I'm having trouble trying to picture exactly what/where this is...

car-damage-4-jpg.191041

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
i feel your pain. I copped this a few months back, from a woman driver (careful. I might be considered sexist).

Some were saying it was close to a write off. was nowhere near it. Unless there's major chassis damage, it'll be fixable
vf smash.jpg
vf smash2.jpg

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
What was she driving?

A Kenworth B Double (I'm not joking). both waiting to turn right at traffic lights truck took the corner too tight.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Does any of that have any scientific basis or is it just bias (racist) opinion as you can find a multitude of websites and comments on google to support an issue but it doesn't mean any of it has the slightest bit of merit or iota fact.
Yes, interesting you call for a basis in science (plenty just Google) then denounce myriad alternate facts coz Google.
Bottom line is that democratic society is governed by elected representatives that reflect what the majority of the population believe, which has merit. Not what you happen to think, racist.
Irony here is the majority of the Asian population does not live under a democratic government, agrees with censorship, central government and racist propaganda.
I can think what I like in this place: I believe the observation is valid and I like Mongol people generally. Of course I could very easily believe the contrary, and you would still argue something I believe or observe is not "right".
I don't care, I can still do that in this place.

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
I am sure all this talk of racism and statistics is making the OP so much happier about their predicament. How about we all move on and have some pity for the poor OP.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Wow, a Holden forum has turned into a debate about racism..let's all just get back to why we are here in the first place and remember not to take ourselves so seriously yeah?

I'm happy to say that white Australians generally love their V8's and probably drink
too much piss (I know I do!). An observation is not racism.

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
sitting at the lights bloke behind me "accidentally put foot on clutch instead of brake" ie was on the phone. Slammed in to me at full speed pushing me in to the car in front as well. Hoping it has done serious damage underneath and get a write off.
There's always a prick on their phone lol, any luck with the write off?

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
laying on the ground looking up. Its the reo behind the bumper. the bottom right I believe is the start of the spare wheel well.

Whoa did this thread escalate lol. Don't know what's happening yet, it got delivered to the panel shop this arvo and they will check it out tomorrow.

I'm having trouble trying to picture exactly what/where this is...

car-damage-4-jpg.191041