Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

well this sucks

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
That makes me happy I get to keep the rego!!
Well after 3 and a half months of driving a shitty navara I have my new baby!! Now just to keep dickheads from crashing in to it!!!
Picked the big girl up today. Tint on Monday and opticoat as soon as I can book him in. It has the red centre cap on it now too.
Question though. Do the redlines come with the v sill plates as standard now? I thought they were an option

19732154_10159009980920596_8776318059368576537_n.jpg

Very nice and well worth the wait! Yes, the V sill plates are standard on MY17.
Did the dealer fit the chrome for you?

ShinWow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV 6.2L Manual
Curious, why does yours not have the chrome window moulding strip? Its a Redline, yeah?

Must be over the moon about getting the old one written off. Hope I'm never in that situation :O

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
Over the moon indeed. Yeah dealer fitted the chrome. I was not sure if the chrome pack included the windows ect, they claim it didn't. I actually think once the windows are tinted I will like not having chrome there

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
first off sorry for bringing up my old thread. I have a question for anyone that has had a write off before. The salvagers could not cancel my rego since I had personalised plates and I had taken them off. So the insurance company told me I had to do it. So I get my refund from d.o,t
The insurance company has said they cover the new rego ect. I assumed I would have to return the refunded rego money to the insurance company, like how they take the unused insurance. They said I keep the money. Does this sound normal to anyone??

Also my car arrives at the dealer tomorrow. woooooooo hoooooo

My daily VE berlina was rear ended 3 yrs ago, had agreed value but they deducted rego from the payout and I had to get plates off and claim the reg$$$. Checked the fine print and that was on the policy(sgic) have changed insurance now...

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Heroin White VF2 SS Wagon