Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do at work today?

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Installed a 6" in ground check valve on a new fire service then had to form up and pour a concrete pit around it.

Pressure test booked with Technical Regulator for tomorrow.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Boss sent me to a job for a annual drain clean where tree roots get a haircut, opened up old cast iron inspection and got squirted with a bit of poo.
Ive been covered more than once in my life but made today a **** day
Well that's a bit ****. My staff and I complain about staff from other areas of the organisation leaving skids on the dunny bowl, or stinking the dunny out and not leaving the fan on. Compared to what happened to you we have it pretty good.

I've started to warn people that the skid kid has been to the toilet. A year or two ago we did have someone smear poo on the wall in the dunny. Another time we had someone we called machine gun use the toilet. Far out that was a mess I never want to see again.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The best I've done is, an ex-workmate ie the bosses son, walked into the dunny after I had been....Man, was it hard not to burst into laughter when he walked out looking rather green....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've only used a garage dunny once or twice in my life. It's not something I ever wish to do again......

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I've only used a garage dunny once or twice in my life. It's not something I ever wish to do again......
I hate having to use public toilets. There’s so many dirty bast@#ds out there.

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
I done the housing tasmania maintainance contract for 6 years theres not much i havent seen, from a junkie passed out on his couch with a needle hanging out of him, to a deceased estate a fella had 20 plus dogs locked in a house, they didnt find him for 2 weeks after he passed so you could imagine the state and smell of it.

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
And a hint on pulic toilets female public toilets are ten times worse than mens, from periods smeared on walls to used pads on the ceilings we have it easy

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
And a hint on pulic toilets female public toilets are ten times worse than mens, from periods smeared on walls to used pads on the ceilings we have it easy
Don't have to be public toilets. Brown water coming from the cistern of one female toilet at an office building. Someone had dropped a turd in the cistern.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Boss sent me to a job for a annual drain clean where tree roots get a haircut, opened up old cast iron inspection and got squirted with a bit of poo.
Ive been covered more than once in my life but made today a **** day
So you could say you were $hit faced at work ha ha