Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
IMG_6286.jpeg

So many people call it Hammerbarn that Bunnings is internationally recognised as Hammerbarn before anyone even knows it’s called Bunnings, and they renamed six stores hammerbarn.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I was thinking the same. FUIC, etc. bloody acronyms made up on the fly thick and fast.
Hahahaha, no FUIC I can't lay claim too. If you lived in SA you would know exactly what I meant. FUIC has been around for over 10 years.

View attachment 265969

So many people call it Hammerbarn that Bunnings is internationally recognised as Hammerbarn before anyone even knows it’s called Bunnings, and they renamed six stores hammerbarn.
Must be people with children. Honestly the time you mentioned it was a first for me. I don't think any stores in Tas have changed their name. Have to remember I've never seen Bluey and only heard there was even a kids show called Bluey late last year.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Hahahaha, no FUIC I can't lay claim too. If you lived in SA you would know exactly what I meant. FUIC has been around for over 10 years.

Must be people with children. Honestly the time you mentioned it was a first for me. I don't think any stores in Tas have changed their name. Have to remember I've never seen Bluey and only heard there was even a kids show called Bluey late last year.

#tassiebubble

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride

Watch it. It’s bloody great. The guy who does the dads voice was the lead singer of Custard (90’s band).

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Watch it. It’s bloody great. The guy who does the dads voice was the lead singer of Custard (90’s band).

Looking forward to the episode where Bluey gets a new apartment.....that protects him from the lonely whistlin' streets.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking forward to the episode where Bluey gets a new apartment.....that protects him from the lonely whistlin' streets.
I just listened to it. Such a great song!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm glad my kids are fully grown. I've still got songs from the Wiggles and other kids shows stuck in my head!

Toot toot, big red car!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Started watching Bluey with my granddaughters, now I'm a convert.
And it gets censored in the US?

Things to look forward too......