Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Risked my life protecting it from my mates who were trying to draw penis' on it lol because its filthy. I took it on an offroad track the day before and havent had time to clean it yet. Oh and drove another 100kms today in it. So in the last 6 weeks i have driven 7500kms!!! And spent god knows how much on fuel

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
got the 60xxx service done got home and noticed coolant on the ground took it back and my heater hose where leaking so had them replaced [under warrenty] then when i got home fited my new mats and wiper blades

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
calais - nothing. Was going to start it up and go for a blat around the block but couldn't be arsed getting the keys and walking down to the shed.
grand vitara - nothing. Hasn't been driven in a week.
missus' barina - drove it instead

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
Hooked up some pacemaker tri ys an hi flow cats last nite:w00t: got to the last section hooking cats up to catback
an the old bolts screw into the old cat flange an new ones dont:doh: so had to wait till this morning to get some nuts from work so i can finish it off at lunch time:yahoo:
Edit: finished it off all bolted up didnt have enough time to put the ecu back in so will see how it sounds after work:beer chug:
Edit: put ecu back in fired it up an WHAT a difference alot deeper grumble very happy:rockon: oh an its connected to a supercat twin 2.5" catback no rear res. havnt driven it yet cus its still on jack stands waiting for my new power steering rack:bang:

Last edited:

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Started planning out where I was going to put my "Obese Records" sticker that arrived yesterday :)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I just dropped in a new 4ch amp to match my mono, Soundstream DTR4.500, sittin nxt to a DRT1.2200
045a3fa3.jpg

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Had the extractor dump pipes and factory cat remopved, now has 2.5" dumps into 1 x 3" high flow cat, then reduced down to a single 2.5" system with walker turbo muffler and resonator.

meanest, wickedest, idle you have ever heard. sounds like a bulldog growling while tearing lumop of dead flesh off a half ton wild boar.

pai834

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore Executive
Opened the boot to let it dry out after the two days of rain we've just had :(

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
drove it in the rain :( fml, just washed it 2 days ago now its disgusting.