Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

CCCMikey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS '95. LPG. 513,000KM
V8 or V6 Mikey? I'd be wrapped if my V6 gets over 400k
Yes, V6. I change the oil roughly every 5,000km, and rarely go above 35% on the TPS. Lots of long runs. Lives in a garage. Not pushed hard in first few minutes of cold driving.

bevzan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
sorted blower bypass valve issue, no more leaks anywherre,
installed boost gauge, cleaned up wiring in engine bay.
pulled factory ecu and plugged in haltech,
finally starts idles like a normal car

StephenM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equippe Series II
Trying sort out a dodgy FRH electric window. pulled the motor of the regulator and it was OK. Having a hard time replacing the regulator as I didn't count the teeth where the motor meshed. Motor work OK and window will go down, but not up. Switches are OK, so maybe BCU?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Decided last night that trying to fix the central locking is going to be too expensive. No way of knowing where the issue lies without getting an auto electrician. If it is the BCM it's 300 bucks to replace it. Plus what ever time the auto electrician spends diagnosing the fault, which could range from 1hr to 6hrs. On top of that it will need programming. My reg has arrived so in the coming days I will install it and put the door trim and gear back on.

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Ordered a sports steering wheel for my vr as the stock one is rolling on the top and looking a bit so last century.....(looks airbags has killed of aftermarket steering wheels at the auto stores...who would have thought...lol ) did the misus VX inlet manifold gasket......never again Im getting to old for this bending over the engine bay all day malarkey :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Glued some clips back onto the rear roof lining trim piece using this

8972ad2b-40e9-49f0-a86d-8ad286ba10f2.jpg

They appear to have set rock hard so will be interesting to see how well they last.

Seems much better than ordinary super glue or tarzans grip.

bevzan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
finished off battery reloation to tray. started water meth install where battery used to be, need to do some welding and painting as its very yuck. Water meth kit should hide most of it.
Almost ready for dyno

H

harrop.senator

Re rolled the guards so i can fit the new 245s at work tomorrow some reason the ones on there now are bald.

bevzan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Water injection done minus a 20amp fuse.
off to lpg shop to get twin tanks installed this week,
then tune
then mod plate

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Tried fixing a leaking tyre. Couldn't find the leak but found a spot that I thought may have been it. Plugged it and the tyre is still going down. I need new tyres therefore tyre shops won't repair it for me. For the next few weeks at least I am gonna be doing trips to the servo every day pumping it up.