Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what do you do to escape reality, relax/chill-out? and release anger?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i dont really get angry that much mostly just keep it all inside, if im feeling annoyed ill go for a drive with some nice relaxing music, something i can sing along to like cradle of filth or arch enemy or if i feel really crap metallica it always cheers me up.

i get angry very rarely when people push me too far, doesnt happen often. last time i was real angry i put a guy i worked with through a window.

to just chill out a few beers or a mary j with my mates, play some poker, have a laugh.

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
I don't get wild that much, I do at work sometimes so I just pelt my tongs at the sink and go into the freezer and let out a string of obscenities, go have a smoke and then I'm fine. If I'm stressed I'll sit down, put my sunnies on and close my eyes for a while.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
usually go for a moto ride, if not i'll go for a drive blasting some metal. very loud, especially at lights.

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Loud music via headphones or speakers, I'm not real particular, usually works a treat though. :)

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
Get the dog and take her for a drive, then to the beach and go for a walk/run. She always makes me feel better. Dogs are awesome.. shes helped me through a lot and doesn't even realise it.

Otherwise I'll do Boxing on the Wii..lol good to release the anger, until the next day when my arms kill....

When I had dramas with my ex bf, my gfs, alco and dancing helped a lot..lol

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
Chill out- Playstation3 or just watch foxtel or something.
Relax- Well I fly out to bali in exactly 12 hours.
Anger- Hit my boxing bag weights or turn my sound system up and just thrash the **** out of my car in my neighbours back paddock.

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Chillin out- I just play with my son or rumble with my dogs

Relaxin-bbq with mates

Anger-well if its a bolt I get the gas axe hehe as people i get right in there face till they back down or punch on then she's apples

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Get the dog and take her for a drive, then to the beach and go for a walk/run. She always makes me feel better. Dogs are awesome.. shes helped me through a lot and doesn't even realise it.

As funny as some people may think that is, i totally agree. Sometimes if i'm feeling stressed or down, i'll go to my dads and chill there, he has a 1 year old boxer, she is a beautiful dog. I just go hang out with her and throw the ball and take her for a walk. They really do make you feel better.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
gee it makes me wanna exchange my man with you all saying you dont get angry much....lol.
he's temperamental....and stews, everything seem like a big deal sometimes,
i just dont know what to do sometimes....

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I don't get angry :) as in never. But then again I tend to avoid anything that would make me angry. As for relaxing a bit of a play in the garden is the go