Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the wire in my ve hanging from left hand side under glovebox

ballsacks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Commodore Lumina my 8.5 V6 auto
I have a plug hanging down the glove box with to pins and the connection with a purple coulor dont know plugs in to would what it might be please let me know

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I have a plug hanging down the glove box with to pins and the connection with a purple coulor dont know plugs in to would what it might be please let me know
I have a plug that hangs down too, which often goes purple when I plug it in. I believe it’s connected to my ball sacks:)

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Is it inside the glovebox? Maybe the wires for the glovebox light or the boot release switch?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Is it inside the glovebox? Maybe the wires for the glovebox light or the boot release switch?
Posters got this under another thread title. I forget what it was, but it was a lot clearer.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Any pictures (of the plug hanging down the glovebox)?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Posters got this under another thread title. I forget what it was, but it was a lot clearer.
O.P only has 3 messages and this is his first thread... Maybe it's on another account?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
O.P only has 3 messages and this is his first thread... Maybe it's on another account?
No I’m pretty certain it was under the same ‘ballsack’ name. Just can’t remember what it was titled.