Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what mod annoys you

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
they look fine on VY's though... agreed??

No idea never seen them on one, body shape is the same is a VZ so i imagine they would look fine...on an SS. On an exec etc they look pox.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
No idea never seen them on one, body shape is the same is a VZ so i imagine they would look fine...on an SS. On an exec etc they look pox.

yeh only on an SS. as u said exec look cheap with them on. wouldnt mind seeing what they would look like on your car... photo shop anyone. senator with flutes might like schmick:D

pendulum

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore (50th An.), Holden Cruze CDX Diesel
i guess what i hate is some stereo systems in some cars. some people use all there money to put in a good system on a 10-20yr old car, and they leave the rest of the car looking like the thing that exits my butt after a big Chinese meal :D

no idea how old you are, but my car's a VH, so it's going on 25 yrs old, and i'm in yr12, so haven't got full time work atm... now my car needs minor rust repairs, a bit of straightening and could use a paintjob... but see, a sound system is... what about $500 for a cheapy, $1500 for a decent one... i have a fairly decent one, cause unlike a paintjob and body work (probably $5000ish minimum for my car) at the time i could afford to do it... most people around my area do the same thing...

i mean... long drives get boring and stuff so a sound system is good, but if you don't care about impressing people then who cares about what the car looks like as long as it goes??

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
Why do you need to race it? you build it, run it and get your times, cruise in it.

Another mod that i hate.

VZ SS Flutes on every other bloody model of holden, especially pre VY, it looks bloody tacky and so out of place.

Vn2nv isnt going to like you :p

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yeh only on an SS. as u said exec look cheap with them on. wouldnt mind seeing what they would look like on your car... photo shop anyone. senator with flutes might like schmick:D

i rekon it depends on the kit, on a stock car yer it would look silly but kitted.......different story

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Similar vein, 350 on your number plate.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Wool seal covers, dunno what they are called basically makes your seats look like a sheep.