Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Not To Say To A Cop

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As usual, the police don't know anything. A spool is illegal in every way on a road car. No ifs or buts.

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
As usual, the police don't know anything. A spool is illegal in every way on a road car. No ifs or buts.

but in 99% of the time, no one will know I guess...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
but in 99% of the time, no one will know I guess...

That doesn't mean anything. He was told by a member of the police force that something is a legal modification, when its not.

They 'should' be legal, but they def are not! Just more misinformation which ruins the good rep that the members on here who serve, have.

brewerboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III Ute V8
Many many years ago i was leaving work and the lights turned orange. What do you do?

I floored it and took the intersection sideways through the orange light.

Well there must have been a cop on a motorbike at the lights. It took him 15k's in traffic to catch me and when he did he was all red faced and sweating.

He pulled me up and said......... you ran the red back there, as he was writing out the ticket. I argued and said........ your kidding me..... it was orange!

He looked at me like i just said i humped his mumma and said...... have you got something to remove that tow bar?

I said no and he wrote me an obscured numberplate ticket.

He then asked what i did for work.......... i stared at him silently.
He asked how long id had the car............ he got the same response.

He says........ cat got your tongue boy. I said na...... just wondering if you can book me for talking.

He went red in the face again........ did a lap ot the car......... it was a stock 3.0 VL, and got on his bike and left.

Ive not held an ounce of respect for highway patrol cops ever since. I know nice cops..... I have mates that are cops, but the highway lot............mmm no comment.,

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Many many years ago i was leaving work and the lights turned orange. What do you do?

I floored it and took the intersection sideways through the orange light.

Well there must have been a cop on a motorbike at the lights. It took him 15k's in traffic to catch me and when he did he was all red faced and sweating.

He pulled me up and said......... you ran the red back there, as he was writing out the ticket. I argued and said........ your kidding me..... it was orange!

He looked at me like i just said i humped his mumma and said...... have you got something to remove that tow bar?

I said no and he wrote me an obscured numberplate ticket.

He then asked what i did for work.......... i stared at him silently.
He asked how long id had the car............ he got the same response.

He says........ cat got your tongue boy. I said na...... just wondering if you can book me for talking.

He went red in the face again........ did a lap ot the car......... it was a stock 3.0 VL, and got on his bike and left.

Ive not held an ounce of respect for highway patrol cops ever since. I know nice cops..... I have mates that are cops, but the highway lot............mmm no comment.,

How dare he write you a ticket, its not like you just admitted to performing illegal actions and being a ****wit to a cop or anything.
*Note sarcasm

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Running an Orange light is illegal. Got a ticket to prove it.

You may not enter an intersetion when the light is orange, if you can safely stop before the intersection.

I thought it was bull**it too and checked the laws.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
[QUOTE
You may not enter an intersetion when the light is orange, if you can safely stop before the intersection.
[/QUOTE]

You may not enter an intersesction sideways either lol:thumbsup:

Spools legal, Stealthy WTF ? lol Could you imagine it, every 17 year old with a Commodore, Falcon ect.. Would be driving around with Spools 2 hours after passing their license tests !!!

"Hey officer, what's that your driving, 3.6 Alloytec? I can see your vagina from over here !!"

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
when you get pulled over by a breatho and they say blow into this never say sorry i cant you dont exite me enough.
does not go well belive me (but fun to do)

Reminds me of my dear old neighbour Ron, who used to continue having a relationship with his former wife years after they separated.

He was on his way home from Sydney one Sunday after a dirty weekend with her. He was pulled over by an RBT unit on the F3. The cop requested him, in police speak, to breath into the alcolyser. Ron, being of advanced age and having never been pulled over for an RBT before, said "Huh?

The cop, realising he had an old fellah on his hands, said "Just blow into the bag please sir."

Ron replied, "Gees, I've already done that once today....."

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
A cop pulls me over at an RBT on my way home from school, he looks in the car and sees my mate and my self wearing blazers with a college crest and ties. He askes if ive had anyting to drink and i reply "yer mate i had a bottle in 3rd period english"

randomhero365

Reaction score
Members Ride
AU XR6 VCT
If you get pulled over for speeding do not say this..

Cop: Do you have a good reason for speeding?
Me: yes..
Cop: What is it?
Me: Well I had a ******** sitting up my ass with flashing lights didnt I..

that = $500 fine :p

Or

I got pulled over another time..
Cop: Do you have a good reason for speeding?
Me: If I do will you let me off?
Cop: No..
Me: Then just gimme my ****ing ticket.

$200 fine :(

lol