Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Not To Say To A Cop

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
couple of weeks ago a mate and i got pulled up because a high way patrol cop saw us slowing down after a race, when he pulle us up he got me to pop the hood, as he was lookin over the car he said to me "thaught you'd have a bit of a race did ya mate?" with a puzzled look on my face i replied "a race? na mate i just got my exhaust done so i gave it a mad hit just because i like the sound" lucky enough we both got off because he only got us slowing down on his dash cammera.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
aparently yelling derogatory homosexual remarks out of a car window at a cop isnt acceptable... landed in court for that one :(

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
called him a F**king P**fter, he didnt like it. when he pulled us over, he was all like in my face and spitting, was really fuming. young and drunk ( me not him )

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
I got pulled up for going through a red light pretty late at night by a pair of dectives, the only other car on the road (just my luck) they came over and shon a torch in the car then shon it in my eyes and asked me if i had been taking drugs because my eyes looked glazed and his mate came over and had a look to and agreed with him he asked me what i had been on and i said "no drugs sir im just shiting myslef"

egadgetjnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
lol at all these story's haha.
I got pulled over by the cops one day, i was only doing 130 in my HQ haha. Anyway, they pulled me over and the female copper went straight to the front of my car and was looking at the lights (they were only on highbeam :p 100watts kinda hurts the eyes) Anyway, the male copper came up and said to me, "Why did you have your lights out back at the round-a-bout 3 km's back?" and i was like, "ummm, i didnt?" it just so happened that the street before the round-a-bout had no street lights so i told him that and he was like, "well we saw you have no lights on and turn them on when you left the round-a-bout" see, with my lights i have to pull a knob out to turn them on and push it in to turn it off, i told him this and he like said, "so your saying your car is un-roadworthy?" i was thinking, get f*cked. he then said, "how come we had to do about 120 to catch you then, how fast were you going?" typical answer was, "only 100, maybe its cause you were so far back?" he was getting shittier by the second i could tell, i wasnt even being a smart arse to be honest, just answering truthfully. the female copper then saw my old carbie on the back seat and came around and said, "have you been doing work on your car?" i said "yeah, i just replaced my carbie as that one **** itself" this is where it gets interesting. I'm a P plater and im not meant to be driving anything thats been power modified and no V8's as you know and my car is only a 186 Straight 6. They tell me to pop my bonnet so i do, they are both having a look and i hear her turn to the guy and say, "If his a P plater, should he be driving this? its a V8 isnt it?" i had to hold in from laughing so hard. "he popped his head around and asked me what type of engine it was and me being semi smartarse said, "its a 186, STRAIGHT 6 cyl" his like, "oh ok." came back to my window and was like, "have a good night"
didnt even close my bonnet, i had to get out and do it myself. Scary as f*ck night that was, i thought my licenece was going to be gone for speeding for sure. lol

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
One day the police are driving about 2 cars behind and it was me and my mate in the car and i just pulled over real fast, dived out the car, slammed it and locked it with the remote locking as were spirinting into a shopping centre. They were chasing us and we stopped at the baker and they catch up, grab hold of us on the shoulder and go "whats the rush boys?"

And we just "try!" and keep a straight face and go "we didnt want them to run out of sausage rolls before we got their, why whats the problem officers". And it was this bold kiwi guy that had caught me before and at that time he would ask me questions and when i answer them - continiously say - "why should i believe that, your a criminal"

God he was annoying but it was funny

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
I was a pssenger at an SUV that my crazy friend drove fast

doing 180 on the shoulder ( Yellow emergency side , it common to drive in it here .... )

a cop stopped up, we were wearing our lab coats.

here , YOU get out of the car not the cop ( although the law say otherwise )

the moment the cop saw my friend he shouted : " You Again !!"

"thats the 3rd time I catch you driving like that, next time your going to jail, but I'm gonna let you go cuz your a doctor and save lives and all ... "

Me : sice when your a doctor ? (hes in the same class that I am :D )

friend : .........since I told him that I had an ER case 2 week ago xD

*we are both just x-ray dudes, doctor my a** LOL*