Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do with $10,000 ?

djlingard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
"as for is there anything wrong with my car? i currently have a block head, not sure the extent of the damage as yet its running on chemiweld till my money comes through. my front suspension is iffy at best, sometimes i feel as though the body is just gonna roll right off the chassis when i go around a corner. my brakes scream like a 2 year that just lost thier loly pop, my gearbox is in serious need of a service, i have more dings in my bosy than i care to look at, my interior is worn and ****s me every time i see it, my bonnet looks like some fat man jumped on it. my left rear tail light is held in by rust.

thats just the off the top of the head problems, even with them problems i love my car, but the point of the matter is I HATE BEING THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE DRIVING A STOCK COMMODORE! i like to be unique, so take your inbvestment ideas and politely shove them where the sun dont shine, do the same with the dont spend loan money on a car ideas thank you"

JUST DO WHAT YOU LIKE, ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE LISTENING TO ANYONE HERE ANYWAY. SOUNDS TO ME AS IF YOU ARE JUST DREAMING OR JUST TRYING TO SOUND COOL WITH 10 GRAND TO SPEND. IF YOUR CAR HAS ALL THESE PROBLEMS YOU WILL PROBABLY GET $1000 MAX AT WRECKERS AND JUST BE BUYING SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEMS, SO THERE GOES YOUR 10 GRAND ANYWAY. BUT LIKE I SAID IN PREVIOUS POST NO ONE CAN BE TOLD THEY JUST HAVE TO LEARN FOR THEM SELVES.

SORRY TO SOUND HARSH BUT ITS TRUE.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
ummm noone has thought of the obvious yet.................... STRIPPERS.

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
I would buy a nice V8 SS manual commodore of some sort.heheee

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
thats just the off the top of the head problems, even with them problems i love my car, but the point of the matter is I HATE BEING THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE DRIVING A STOCK COMMODORE! i like to be unique, so take your inbvestment ideas and politely shove them where the sun dont shine, do the same with the dont spend loan money on a car ideas thank you :)

well i hate to tell u dude but the list of mods u have sudgessted is gonna make u just like everyone else in a stock commodore with 18s and an exzaust lol...

why not buy a set of 20s and an airbag setup... and some nice tints and a cool stezza...

be alot more unique then just slapping on some small rims and some gay ass tail lights lol

StockoVRWagz

Formerly White50L
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Wagon
stage 2 kits arent much, i had mine done + corvette servo for $400 shifts hard as, actually snapped my drivers seat rail shifting into 2nd, driving slow as cause fuel is $$$ and darkest legal tint was $295 - midnight tint at tint-a-car. you could make your 6 tuff as. spend $$ to make what you have look premo, maybe get hsv or ss interior or vt interior then put the rest on your engine. theres no point having a tuff looking car if it wont perform as good as it looks, and theres nothinmg wrong with sleepers :)

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
At the end of the day it dosnt matter what any of us suggest. The who idea behind it all is making the car the way you want to. We are not going to be the ones driving it. Yes it may end up being like everyone else V6, but it would still be u unique in some way.

My reason for owning the V6 is its a everyday driver for my wife but i get to do some things to it. She wont drive a V8 so i have made my V6 like most of them on the road. But i dont care as it is mine.

I say spend the money the way you want. I do agree its not the best way to blow $10k but its your money and your car.

My 2 cents worth

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
to those who say im not gonna listen no matter what anyone says, thats not entirely true, i started this discussion to give me ideas, things i may not have thought about.

So far ive got a few good ideas of what i wanna do, and thanks to everyone who has made a suggestion :)