Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do?

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I have a second job at dominoes that I do at nights and on the weekend, I recently got my fiancee (rebecca) a job there so she could earn a bit of extra cash (instead of me earning ALL the money) and something happened last night that im not quite sure how to deal with. What happened was rebecca was doing a shift last night while I was at home (first night off in ages) and apperently one of the other employees started chatting her up saying stuff like "by summer ill have you around at my place.on your back" and asking her to send naked pics of her to him. Now this upset rebecca and she started crying as soon as she got home and told me the entire story, now I would under stand the guy being a knob and pulling this **** if he didnt know she was my fiancee but the fact is he did. I dont know what to do. Any suggestions?

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
1. That's sexual harassment in the workplace big no no. Report it!

2. That's your fiancée make it clear breathing is a privilege not a right

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Yea I got off the phone to the manager were going to sort it out. I would love to beat the crap out of him... If I could but to be honest he is twice my size and 50 kgs heavier then me, it wouldnt be the smartest thing for me to do. Hopefully reporting him will make it stop.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
he is twice my size and 50 kgs heavier then me, it wouldnt be the smartest thing for me to do. Hopefully reporting him will make it stop.

He doesn't exactly sound like the kind of guy that would take the hint, he has no respect for her and treated her like a $2 hooker. I wouldn't leave her in a vulnerable position around this guy. If it were me i would deal with him if he put one foot out of line again, no matter what his size.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
report him, if that get you no where call worksafe.

you could try calling him out on it, though id advise against any sort of physical retailation.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Smash him or sue him get him fired....

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
Hope you can sort it out mate. I think reporting him is the way to go. Keep reporting higher if need be until it's sorted. Maybe try get her some time off until then. Keep her comforted too.

Hi all i have a VX clubsport r8 and now dont have much money left to spend.... but want to make it go harder the my mates vx ss..... any ideas...

Lol ok...

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
That's your fiancée mate tell the guy to stop been silly. It doesn't matter about your size,I had some guy trying to buy my girl drinks last weekend at the clubs.I told him to get ####ed and iam like 78kgs on a good day lol

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
If it was me I'd report him, then mindf*ck him till he is unable to function.
Planting drugs is easy, so is stealing the wheels off his car, so is giving him food poisoning.
but I'm a bit more sadistic than most. Just report him, if he keeps hassling you or your
fiancee, might be time to go dark side.