Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do?

Gravity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY11 SSV Wagon
If the manager gives you concrete feedback that the offender has been handled (ie. "I spoke to him, told him what he did was unlawful, explained he'll lose his job if it happens again" is good, but something vague is not) then perhaps your lady would feel more comfortable.

If she doesn't feel safe to work near the offender, she shouldn't return there.

Beating him up isn't wise, since you could end up with a criminal record if you're successful :). That can make the rest of your life hard.

Much better to see if the management really do act firmly and with conviction.
If they do not act strongly against the offender, it's probably not a safe place for your lady.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
If it was me I'd report him, then mindf*ck him till he is unable to function.
Planting drugs is easy, so is stealing the wheels off his car, so is giving him food poisoning.
but I'm a bit more sadistic than most. Just report him, if he keeps hassling you or your
fiancee, might be time to go dark side.

Whoa dude.. Sadistic? I thought psychopathic may have been closer.

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
Joys of having a misses aye mate
You do get the occasional Intimidating blokes that think they are gods gift to women
Nothing a couple cans of courage cant fix,
Does not matter how big or good he can fight a knock in the perfect spot and anyone is out

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Yeah doesnt matter how big or good he can fight. Give it your best go win or loose you gave it your best shot. being a domminoes worker he is probably a little indian. too easy...

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Yeah doesnt matter how big or good he can fight. Give it your best go win or loose you gave it your best shot. being a domminoes worker he is probably a little indian. too easy...

I wish he was indian I would have dropped him as soon as I found out but hes a 6ft 150 kg white guy.

Cheers to everyone for their feedback id rather not get a criminal record so if getting the store owner on to him does nothing ill get intouch with worksafe

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
I reckon you should slice his throat with a pizza cutter if I was you. Carve him up and add him to a new pizza menu.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
stand up to him bro, report him if the guy doesnt wanna settle it like a man, and by this I DO NOT MEAN VIOLENCE.

that will just get you charged, more crap you gotta worry about, give him the option to man up, if he doesnt back down and apologise, report him and put the hard word on him.

When i was in bunbury earlier this year I had this a-hole take a photo of my then gf's clevage just stuck a phone in front of her when she wasnt looking and took the photo, by the time i got to him he was already tryna play it off saying he couldnt get reception.

Grabbed his phone went to the menu and hit factory reset and stared him down and he pissed himself. At my 22nd this guy form my school tried a similar thing, crashed my club crawl with the gf.... and on the bus he got her a seat and i didnt get one until the next stop in the aisle, he kept tryna chat her up in front of me thinking i was smashed at his stop I walked him off the bus. Gave him the hard word and got on the bus with him running away.

These guys are cowards man.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
I reckon you should slice his throat with a pizza cutter if I was you. Carve him up and add him to a new pizza menu.
What about this? lol...just a joke

Last edited by a moderator:

CAPRILICIOUS WL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL CAPRICE
I wish he was indian I would have dropped him as soon as I found out but hes a 6ft 150 kg white guy.

He sounds like a fat ugly c#nt to me that should go jump of a bridge.
That's verbally sexually harassing her in the work force.
Bro make his life miserable like how he has made ur girls experience at work sh!t.
Dont stop till u get him fired.

Just becarful for your safety and hers.

Good luck.

bloomers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Not acceptable in any workplace. Report the incident to the manager and if you get no satisfaction take it higher. The last thing that dominoes would want is to get pad press over an incident like this.