Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what's a cannon?

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
mark-canon-randyblue-01.jpg

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Nazi's .. Far too advanced for that war.
Also .. Why the hell would you need an armour piercing round when the shrapnel of the HE would destroy a column of tanks ?
Surely it would hit a bunker 40ft under ground.

"White Cliff" aka "Ammunition Mountain": an undersea ammunition magazine in Severnaya Bay. The magazine was sited 30m under the sea with at least 10m of concrete protection. After nine shells were fired, the magazine was ruined and one of the boats in the bay sunk.

I don't know what kind of shells were used. Either one would have worked I'm guessing lol.. imagine a 5 tonne chunk of steel being thrown 40km.. the momentum when it hit would be incredible.

Last edited:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
"White Cliff" aka "Ammunition Mountain": an undersea ammunition magazine in Severnaya Bay. The magazine was sited 30m under the sea with at least 10m of concrete protection. After nine shells were fired, the magazine was ruined and one of the boats in the bay sunk.

I don't know what kind of shells were used. Either one would have worked I'm guessing lol.. imagine a 5 tonne chunk of steel being thrown 40km.. the momentum when it hit would be incredible.

You want momentum, try this, Operation Plumbbob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , go down to "The first nuclear-propelled manmade object in space?"

900kg at 66km/sec . Now thats fast.

EDIT: More The fastest man-made object ever: A nuclear-powered manhole cover (true!) « A Professional Paranoid's Blog

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
how about using the VN as the projectile?

[video=youtube_share;VZlmyodZLYo]http://youtu.be/VZlmyodZLYo[/video]