Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your pet peeve?

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I lived in Melbourne for 3 years. I'm allowed to be angry about lineups :p And going from driving in Tas, to driving in Melbourne causes super road rage. ;)

(Oh, and you forget we have a high population of bogans here. They quite regularly block the Maccas drive-thru's with their VL's, side-ways caps, 6 kids and stupid music)

Nah... Should never have built that damned ferry. The longer it's open the more road rage we have in the world.:rofl2:

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Female drivers. Yes thats right all of them. My mum, girlfriend and that old hag who just loves the right lane. Now on a serious note I hate all the right wing inbreds on this forum who put crap on immigrants. Put **** on Abbos, they take your hard earned tax dollar and spend it on goonies, sniff then go and toutch their kids. Who cares if your taxi driver cant speak english or your dry cleaner wears glasses and dosent look like he can see out of those eyes. He pays tax just like you and contribuites to Australia just like you.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
I lived in Melbourne for 3 years. I'm allowed to be angry about lineups :p And going from driving in Tas, to driving in Melbourne causes super road rage. ;)

(Oh, and you forget we have a high population of bogans here. They quite regularly block the Maccas drive-thru's with their VL's, side-ways caps, 6 kids and stupid music)

VL's can bring in good money these days, don't you mean VN-VS? LOL

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Female drivers. Yes thats right all of them. My mum, girlfriend and that old hag who just loves the right lane. Now on a serious note I hate all the right wing inbreds on this forum who put crap on immigrants. Put **** on Abbos, they take your hard earned tax dollar and spend it on goonies, sniff then go and toutch their kids. Who cares if your taxi driver cant speak english or your dry cleaner wears glasses and dosent look like he can see out of those eyes. He pays tax just like you and contribuites to Australia just like you.

Your bigotry is... ironic...

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Even worse when its the typical family van, that takes forever to order and then when they get to the window they pass through a single Happy Meal....

i think it should be law ( and yes coming striaght from Doctor coxes mouth ) that if by the time it takes for the people to get to the order box they should know what they want and if they dont you should be able to kill them XD

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
VL's can bring in good money these days, don't you mean VN-VS? LOL

You haven't been to Tasmania before have ya? Come down one day and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean.... (If you want an example....YouTube. Nobody likes a Bogan. Thats pretty much every bogan here in Tasmania.) :p

And the only reason VL's can bring in good money is because the bogans are stupid enough to pay it ;) One bogan I know offered me $4.5k for my VN coz he wants the "cop chip" Which brings me to another peeve. Threads about "Cop Chips".

And before you ask why I didn't sell it to him, I'll refer you to to nemesis_adrasteia's peeve:

can i pay you off? ####ING NO, can you pay off the super market for your gorcerys? no i didnt think so

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
You haven't been to Tasmania before have ya? Come down one day and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean.... (If you want an example....YouTube. Nobody likes a Bogan. Thats pretty much every bogan here in Tasmania.) :p

And the only reason VL's can bring in good money is because the bogans are stupid enough to pay it ;) One bogan I know offered me $4.5k for my VN coz he wants the "cop chip" Which brings me to another peeve. Threads about "Cop Chips".

And before you ask why I didn't sell it to him, I'll refer you to to nemesis_adrasteia's peeve:

hmmm while im here i may as well ask if Tasmanian bogans have 2 heads lol

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i think i worked this all out, once it hits 12, the forums go seedy lol