Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where can i get bolt on wheel spacers

-_-"

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
lol, gotta love all the nay sayers.

howd you go finding spacers anyway? any luck?

i got lucky yesterday and picked up a set of looooow offset 18x8 and 18x10s in 5x120, picking them up saturday.

what offset on 8in and 10in ? and what car you gonna put them on ? keen to see some pics when it fitted

Cheers

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
wont be 100% sure what the offsets are til i get the wheels, but going by the measurements the guy gave me, fronts are +0 ish, rears are -25 ish

going on a e34 bmw, rear guards are gonna need some serious work, but i have a guard roller :p i can get the rear offset machined down if i have to, see how it goes tho, and yes, pics will happen!!

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
lol, gotta love all the nay sayers.

howd you go finding spacers anyway? any luck?

i got lucky yesterday and picked up a set of looooow offset 18x8 and 18x10s in 5x120, picking them up saturday.

yeah found a guy on ebay from usa who does custom ones, im going to measure up the wheels on the weekend maybe and send him the specs and he will whip them out and send them off to me and is around $400 delivered from the states which im happy to pay for quality custom bolt ons.

I had 25mm spacers (hub centric) on my other car for over 5 years and i used it everyday. never had any problems

hey, dons vs what wheels have you got on your car now? know the width and offset?

i've got spec wheels on my vt, 16x7 +48 offset and i thinking about getting 18x9 +25 offset

but not too sure about commo as i only had imports from the pass

Exactly no one does, its like one of those old things that people just carry on the gospel like the trillion dollar fine you get for no cats.
As for the wheels ther just the standard vu ss wheels as far as i know, in case you havent guessed it im not a massive holden/commodore fan haha so dont know a lot about them but i am a mechanical engineer/engine builder and we build race cars so i know enough about any car really, but im getting there with these heavy boats.

wont be 100% sure what the offsets are til i get the wheels, but going by the measurements the guy gave me, fronts are +0 ish, rears are -25 ish

going on a e34 bmw, rear guards are gonna need some serious work, but i have a guard roller :p i can get the rear offset machined down if i have to, see how it goes tho, and yes, pics will happen!!

shite 18 x 10 -25 is baller man hahaha
On my s14 a the moment i have 17 x 9 +36 and 17 x 9.5 +18, and had 17 x 10 -+0 on the rear a while ago.
stretched 215/40 fed evos on the front and stretched 235/45 neuton nt5000's on the rear Smokey Smokey

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
baller indeed :p

got any pics of the 235s stretched on the 10s? ive gotta work out tyres for this thing sometime, was thinking 235s would probably be a good middle ground

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Ill take some pics for you next weekend when we are at winton... ohh noes drifting with spacers where all gonna die......