Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Which car?

SirYesSir

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 S2 Calais/2008 SR5 Turbo
If your towing a bike I would go the Storm. A storm has lots of potential for modding and looks 100 times better than a Mazda. A Storm will always look great and when the time comes to sell it you wont lose as much value as you would with a Mazda. Plus one more fact is that your a man and you should drive a ute. lol. Another thing you should do is buy a cheap car that wont cost to much to mantain, and cruise around in that till your off your P's

Go_Slow

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Series 2 VY S Pack V6 3.8Ltr
man go the vy, easy as piss to look after, you'll be able to get advice of this forum so easily aswell.. parts are dirt cheap. mazda, okay its a nice car, but you'll learn a shitload via these forums, i did, as for the alloytech, i rkn good thinking, the ecotech is an easier engine to service n loook after, vy 2 is my favour n my daily.

ShannonN

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 - VX Series II Berlina (2002)
Ask the girlfriend what SHE'd rather drive? You'll be a happy guy for years if you do LOL. or alternatively tell her to buy a car and drive you around?

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
my girlfriend has on 03 mazda 6 sports luxury. and its a very nice car to drive, and it has a bit of a boot to it to.

but end of the day i like my commy and feels better to drive a boat :p