Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White LED Parkers

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Did anyone work out if these would fit Vt number plate lights and fog lamps as well?

I don't know about number plate lights but they definitely won't fit fog lamps

chayles ark

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh statesman
good find buddy as some one said $1 what the hell hahha but yeha now need to find some super white for my foglights anyone come across them?

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
good find buddy as some one said $1 what the hell hahha but yeha now need to find some super white for my foglights anyone come across them?
I havent of yet but if you find some let me know as i need some :D

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
hi guys . what do you mean by polarity please explain. because i installed some led stop and tail bulbs and my traction cotrol light came saying traction off and i had no cruise cotrol just dead not even a light on the cruise control so i replaced them with the original and everything was ok back to normal was polarity the cause ... and i also have orderd some led parkers now . please explain what i need to do to get them woking correctly..

some of the "cheap" led stop/tail globes are just that, cheap and shite, the way they are wired internally feeds power back up the stop light wire when you have the parkers on, can be fixed if you massacre the wiring loom and add a diode to stop this but it's a lot of stuffing around, best bet spend a fewmore dollars and get something better or go buy the red stop/tail globes from sca like i did.

polarity is not your issue, the stop/tail globes will only go in 1 way (ok they will go in the wrong way with a bit of force but this is still not going to change the polarity -+ points on the globe)

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I know right!!!
No harm even if they dont work its 1 buck haha
Some poor sob is working for like 1 cent a day to make these :(

U'll prolly find u wont have 2 matching pairs of white LEDs LOL 1 mayb slightly off white than the other, thats usually the case with cheap LEDs, or they use the wrong resistor so it doesnt last long.