Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WM Statesmen aftermarket headunit

DestroyedHopes

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesmen
Just recently bought my 2007 holden Statesmen which has a Blaupunkt head unit in it but the dealer I bought it off used something to clean the screen that has been slowly eating away at the screen and makes the whole screen turn pink randomly and then switches back to white. I'm trying to find a replacement head unit that still takes advantage of the front and rear parking sensors, the stock amp hooked up to the rest of the sound system, and the steering wheel controls. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
More experts here but I think you are out of luck on any aftermarket option, without an exceptional amount of time and money because I guess anything is possible but a replacement original could be your best option.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Envyous Customs in Perth WA should be able to advise what can be done and supply the hardware to achieve what you're after.

DestroyedHopes

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesmen
More experts here but I think you are out of luck on any aftermarket option, without an exceptional amount of time and money because I guess anything is possible but a replacement original could be your best option.
Thanks for the advice mate , I have tried to find a original replacement but no luck that's why I'm looking for something else.

DestroyedHopes

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesmen
Envyous Customs in Perth WA should be able to advise what can be done and supply the hardware to achieve what you're after.
I can't seem to find envyous Customs in Perth. Do you have a link to a website or address? Thank you

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
I can't seem to find envyous Customs in Perth. Do you have a link to a website or address? Thank you

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Thanks for the advice mate , I have tried to find a original replacement but no luck that's why I'm looking for something else.

I'd suggest that before you do anything, you remove your street address from your location.