Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Wrong address on fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Pay your fines.

Service your car regularly = No defects.

Had 3 different cars across nearly 6 years of having a license and not been defected once, if you take care of your car it will take care of you by not being a fine magnet :).

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
last i heard it was illegal to use a cb/2way radio system while driving aswell, don't most police forces have a digital encrypted radio system that you cannot tune into with a scanner and listen to for private/sensitive communications?

I know in QLD only Brisbane Metro region has encrypted radio. Anywhere else in QLD is fair game with a $50 CB. I sometimes listen to Caboolture/Redcliffe, and now completely understand why some cops have bad days, hell I would be shitty 24/7 being them.

Also on a note about cops using mobiles, again in QLD at least, quite a few squad cars, including fully marked cars, are not equipped with terminals, and as such stuff like job details, running rego/licences etc has to be done on the cops personal mobile. Also sometimes the transmission is sensitive, and you dont want anyone else to hear what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.