Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

x-force vs manta exhaust systems

x-force or manta?

• Total voters

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
hey guys,
tossing up between two shops to get some work done to my car. Long story short, going for a full twin 3inch system in stainless (with headers and hi flow cats), otr, 3.9 diff gears, trans cooler, hi stall, cam package and a mafless tune. The 2 shops im looking at are thunder performance here in WA and Active Automotive also in WA. There is $350 difference in total which is really bugger all. Looking for peoples opinions on manta and x-force exhaust systems. Happy for all input good and bad.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I would fit Manta over X Force every time. If you wanted to save a bit more, I can supply you all the exhaust parts cheap. 1 7/8" primary 4-1's, steel high flow cats and the twin 3" Manta would be $2150 with all gaskets and clamps.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
After doing alot of reading and listening to alot of clips on youtube, my vote is for Manta.

When I was making plans for my clubby, I was alwasy going to put a manta system on it when I got it. Ironically, I ended up with a clubby that already has a xForce sysem on it.

It sounds alright, but I'm having some issues with getting it aligned properly and the tailshaft making contact with it.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I wouldnt waste your money on xforce, they dont sound that great have droan problems and like jester said alot ppl have had alignment problems, very cheap crappy system, id take the Manta over it anyday

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
I would fit Manta over X Force every time. If you wanted to save a bit more, I can supply you all the exhaust parts cheap. 1 7/8" primary 4-1's, steel high flow cats and the twin 3" Manta would be $2150 with all gaskets and clamps.

I'll take you up on that off Naaf, will get some cash together and come to bunbury and pay you a visit mate

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
x force are sh*t, my system didnt even fit and i ''had to make it fit myself''.I was and still am pissed off about it.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I'll take you up on that off Naaf, will get some cash together and come to bunbury and pay you a visit mate

No dramas, just let me know when you are coming and I will get it all organised.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
No I don't, sorry.