Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

x-force vs manta exhaust systems

x-force or manta?

• Total voters

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
OP, for cams, have you thought about buying from overseas??

Kuzman, looking to get a whole package and get it installed. Could buy it over seas, but my understanding is most performance shops would rather they supply and install, otherwise for just an install the total cost might be more? i.e. charge more for the install than they normally would if you bought a pack from them. Lol no way id even attempt to install and dial one in.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
well it really depends on the workshop. Plenty of guys over on ls1.com.au have saved shitloads from buying overseas even with higher install costs, something to think about

Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
well it really depends on the workshop. Plenty of guys over on ls1.com.au have saved shitloads from buying overseas even with higher install costs, something to think about

Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

never really thought of buying from overseas, will have a poke around and see what i can find. New to the whole cam package thing, Do they send a "blank cam" and the performance shop grinds it to spec or how does that work?