Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox One VS PS4

Which console do you favor???

• Total voters

budgieVH

get in shut up nd hang on
Reaction score
Members Ride
Injected 5ltr VH SL/E-VH Blue 202-GQ Nissan Patrol
PC FTW! Have Xbox elite had it ance new, used it a handful of times.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
haha, PC is smashing XBoner

#pcmasterrace

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I'm the opposite, I can't use a keyboard. Was looking at the basic one hand controls you team with a mouse but haven't really looked into how well they really work. I probably just need more practice with a keyboard

Its all about the hotkeys.

I got BF4 and couldnt handle the Mouse and Keyboard so I used my Razer Sabertooth, but there are some controls that dont work from BF4 to Xbox Control on the PC and I CBF mapping them.

Just changed a lot of the hotkeys to stuff thats easier to use.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Always enjoyed the PC gaming but unless you spend 3-4k they aren't going to last a console generation
Prefer console for casual play, and better bang for buck technically as you spend ~$500 to last 5+ years

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
HAHHHA

A hoax set of instructions to make the Xbox One backwards compatible originates from 4chan and reportedly kills the console.

(Credit: Microsoft)

4chan is up to its tricks again — this time taking advantage of an Xbox One feature. Built into the console is the ability to turn it into a developer kit, a feature designed to help independent developers create their games. Earlier this month, YouTuber GameTuts discovered how this could be done, but there is a caveat: at this point in time, you need to be a Microsoft-approved developer to access it. Entering an unauthorised Sandbox ID will brick your Xbox One.

It is this vulnerability that 4chan has exploited (the thread has since 404ed), as well as gamers' strong desire for backwards compatibility, which the Xbox One most certainly does not have. One forum user created a set of instructions based on GameTuts' video, with the added bonus of a Sandbox ID that will send your Xbox One into a boot loop.

After GameTuts released his video, Microsoft strongly advised consumers to stay away from Developer Settings, offering a solution just in case anyone had managed to mess up their console: "Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit. We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable. Customers who have put their consoles into this developer setting can revert by restoring factory defaults under Settings/System, select Restore Factory Defaults."

The instructions are below. We are providing them for informational purposes only. Please do not follow them.

xbox_2.jpg