Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[XQU53] Impulse VZ SV6 on 20's

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Well the car goes in on the 6th Feb to get the tune looked at again as I still think its not running what it should. Also gona get the torque management disabled as I dont believe that was done first off. Hoping I'll clear 150rwkw with the tune being re-looked at.

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Well the car was in at BPS yesterday but extractors didnt show up til late afternoon so they didnt get a chance to put them in.
I did get the tune looked at though and James managed to get 151.9rwkw out of it, an increase of about 10rwkw from the previous tune and also a jump in torque. Will post dyno graph up tonight. Pretty happy with the changes he made, drives alot nicer.
Car will go back in within the next week to get the extractors and cats done.

VZWPN

13.31 @ 106.7mph
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
very nice ride, it has great presence. I'm glad people remove the spoilers.... have never looked back since I took mine off. keep up the good work modifying it, removing torque management is great, I had mine taken out and it's alot more responsive and punchy down low.

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Well heres the dyno graph. Theres the base run that was run before any adjustments made and then the final tune.
imgdo8.jpg

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
very nice ride, it has great presence. I'm glad people remove the spoilers.... have never looked back since I took mine off. keep up the good work modifying it, removing torque management is great, I had mine taken out and it's alot more responsive and punchy down low.
Cheers mate!
Yea definitely noticed a nice difference after the torque management was disabled entirely yesterday

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
firstly very nice car, luv the colour.

wheels look good, maybe not everyones cup of tea but blahhh to them.

hows it riding on the new suspension? scrubbing at all? guards rolled or camber kit fitted?

reason i ask is mine scrubs on 20's with SL's al round :S

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
bludeck said:
firstly very nice car, luv the colour.

wheels look good, maybe not everyones cup of tea but blahhh to them.

hows it riding on the new suspension? scrubbing at all? guards rolled or camber kit fitted?

reason i ask is mine scrubs on 20's with SL's al round :S
Cheers mate!
Yea it rides pretty nice considering the height actually! Obviously quite stiff but still comfy enough for decent trips. It actually hardly scrubs now, even with 5 people in the car. It used to scrub more with the old higher springs in it then it does now

Joey_19 said:
nice looking car mate i didnt like the rims now i reckon the suit sweet as under the guards looks way betetr now that u lowered
Thanks mate. Yea i agree, just wasnt enough before. Love the height now...or maybe a bit lower haha:yeah:

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Nice car mate, love the ride height. Need the whitewalls again though!

crewzincool

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-V6/2005 SV6
Love the grill...where did you get the chrome vinyl labeling????