Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

You now you're a VL owner when..

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Looks like we've got some dreamers here.

your right bud, plenty of Vl owners here dreamingthey didnt have to own one!!!! :w00t:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
haha, only sometimes.. im still yet to see another commodore that i'd want.

snake_VL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
true that bax

and guys seriously, i'm 22 not a p plater knob who thinks his car is a jet. but i'll tell you this...the rb30 is a hell of a lot better than a buick, and to all the smart arses out there yes i have owned a vn in the past, it was the worst mistake of my life and only lasted a few months before i got rid of the thing. the rb30 may not be the best engine but its smooth, powerful, sounds great and does everything i want it to, and its a bit of fun.

so get your head out of your ***** guys, no need to rag out the vl's and rb30's so much

Last edited by a moderator:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
true that bax

and guys seriously, i'm 22 not a p plater knob who thinks his car is a jet. but i'll tell you this...the rb30 is a hell of a lot better than a buick, and to all the smart arses out there yes i have owned a vn in the past, it was the worst mistake of my life and only lasted a few months before i got rid of the thing. the rb30 may not be the best engine but its smooth, powerful, sounds great and does everything i want it to, and its a bit of fun.

so get your head out of your ass guys, no need to rag out the vl's and rb30's so much

sound good? smooth? I think it is you sir who needs to remove the head from the anus.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
You know your a VL owner when your engine dont even match the badge!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
you know your a VL driver when the 5.0L is actully 5.oh is that it?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
true that bax

so get your head out of your ***** guys, no need to rag out the vl's and rb30's so much

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: powerful hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
you know your a vl driver when you have a yellow sticker on your windsheld
when you think your cool cause your car was made in the 80's with a motor not even made by the manafacture

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
true that bax

And here I was thinking the Buick owners were delusional:whistling