Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you shouldn't be on the road if......

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
keep adding them boys. some good ones so far. maybe some dick will read these and realise what they do and that they're a wanker and a danger to others.

ps. i'm not saying all truckies are angels.

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
...bright red and blue flashing lights and a blaring sirens aren't enough to give you the idea to GET OUT OF THE WAY or STOP even if you have a green light!

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
You need to have speakers loud enough to be used in a nightclub and you feel it necessary for all others around you to listen to your **** music

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
isn't funny how truck drivers always use that expression

but when they're behind you in heavy traffic they think they only only need a metre or two.

Mate not to have a go at you or anything but truckies do try to leave more room in heavy traffic its just as soon as you leave a little gap people think you left it just for them to slot thier little lancer into, and you just end up going backwards through the traffic.

And you shouldnt be on the road unless you got your licence IN AUSTRALIA.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
....if you don't know how to look before trying to change lanes.

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
the reason the trucks do tail gate is so the ******** do not jump in there breaking area, bear in mind they can see way ahead of you and will know when to break.

over 80km/h you must keep left unless overtaking, it is a law i know in nsw its a 125 buck fine.

and on round abouts semi's can use both lanes

The Stig

Reaction score
unfortunately keeping left unless overtaking is a law that just isnt enforced enough....

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
neither is obstructing traffic by driving more than 10km/hr below the posted speed limit.

metalfossil

Reaction score
the reason the trucks do tail gate is so the ******** do not jump in there breaking area, bear in mind they can see way ahead of you and will know when to break.

Please....give me a break. Scenario: this morning at 2.30am on the Western Ring Rd travelling towards Melbourne iin the left lane, in my VX Calais just finished work. I've my cruise control set to 100kph. I can see headlights from a vehicle behind me getting closer and closer. Of course it's a truck driver. he doesn't look as if he's going to stop and he's meters away from my boot so I prepare to get out of his way.

As I prepare to move to the right lane, he swerves into the right lane and accelerates past. It's one of those 'B Doubles' and this guy is hiking.

C'mon, please do not use the above excuse. Why wouldn't this so called professional driver move into the right lane well before he reaches me. We were the only two vehicles on this stretch of road. I constantly witness maniac truck drivers driving sometimes half a cars length from the vehicle in front.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Mate all modern trucks have speed limiters...... Granted that they can be disabled however those guys are on timelines from one point to another and if they get there too quick, every one knows they broke the speed limit. Speeding trucks are EXTREMELY rare these days.