Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YR 12 Major Project

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
also in year 12 tech couple of years ago i think requirements were somethin like it needed a door and a drawer and some other bullshit so check the requirements and post them up here maybe might give everyone a better idea

Put a flap over the port, and the woofer driver moves in and out anyway - there's your drawer :thumbsup:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Well I did design and tec last year for yr 12 , My major project was one of those wicker basket cabinets for my mum (Our teacher said we were not aloud to do sub box's) And I got a pritty good mark for it. So yeh i'd get your teacher to check that your aloud to do the sub box first

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
we got to make a varity of things, from double headed battle axes, to cd racks made with spliced floor boards. what you could do is make your own hydro set up for your car

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Want to be different, have a beer tap in the boot, that works ;)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

Post Vintage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Manual
CarPC. 15" LCD in the dash, splitter box to 15" LCD on transmission tunnel, and if you can afford it a $200 15" drop down lcd on the roof. That is what I am planning to do with my bimmer. I mounted one on the dash, but heat was the issue so I went back to head unit and now FI commodore project so not alot was done after the initial computer install. Heat was a problem so it went on pause for a while and head unit back in. PC is still mounted in the boot though. Paid $100 for a P4 2.8Ghz, $50 for each dell LCD. Looks mint. Costs minimal.

lucas_arts_182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
if you can get the cash togeather, try sub/amp/speaker encloser with LCD touch monitor and PC, with a slim draw for a touchpad keyboard, then another touch screen on the dash with a second touchpad keyboard up front. add a few lights that flash with the beat of the music to make it look pretty. add the PC audio to the AUX input on the HU, and get a wireless 3G prepaid modem for internet. great for showing off :D if that doesnt blow the c**ts away then nothing will. i dunno how nerdy you are but its a pretty simple yet majour project... if that makes any sense.