Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some people are just soooo sad/low

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
some people aren't perfect, some people make mistakes, some people can't remember rego's from a week ago and some people can't read a rego plate when a truck's in the way. I wouldn't have thought that if you didn't want to give someone a run, that he/she would start throwing coins or other objects at your car and therefore start writing down or remembering rego numbers. Actually, this has never happened to me or anyone else that I know personally. I find it easy to understand how he missed the full rego number. Just my opinion and everyone's entitled to their own.

Actually, as soon as someone attempts to race me i'd immediately remember their plate (or write it down ;))

I expect that every person on the road is low life scum that is hapy to damage other peoples cars ;)

stroked

Reaction score
Members Ride
my baby
I expect that every person on the road is low life scum that is hapy to damage other peoples cars ;)

Every person??? Wouldn't be much time to look where your going then if you're writing down rego numbers evey second. :hmmm:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Every person??? Wouldn't be much time to look where your going then if you're writing down rego numbers evey second. :hmmm:

lmfao, do you even watch the road? mirror check here and there (also looking at the plates/style of car) and checking what cars are around you. I thought looking at what other cars were doing is how you drive? or do you just slam into other cars when they hit the brakes?

stroked

Reaction score
Members Ride
my baby
lmfao, do you even watch the road? mirror check here and there (also looking at the plates/style of car) and checking what cars are around you. I thought looking at what other cars were doing is how you drive? or do you just slam into other cars when they hit the brakes?

hahahah. Writing down every rego number because you assume that they are low life scumbag and looking at what other cars are doing is a different kettle of fish. And if you were looking at what other cars were doing, you would see the brake lights and slow down accordingly. That's if you didn't miss the car braking because you were trying to memorise 8 different rego numbers while trying to write another one down.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Best thing is though, with the Beamers, Mercs and Audi's, unless they're the M series or a V8/ AMG SL etc. we can pretty much burn 90% of them in a stock 6-cyl Commy. Just gotta pick the battles I guess lol

lol... that comment = fail...

Take the example of say a e46 330i VS 2000 VX SS 5.7

E46: 6.3sec 0-100kmph
VX SS: 6.5 0-100kmph

So lets not get ahead of our selves... lol

A 2000 holden v8 will keep up with a 2000 bmw 3.0L straight 6.

And an 2000 M3 will beat a 2000 HSV R8. So lets not go down the path of comparing these car in that was because they are not in the same league.

But granted alot of bimmer drives are tools, on a whole if you ignore the 'fully sick uleh boosted vl' holden drivers and the 'I'm a reace driver on suburban streets in my VN' drivers. Holden drives are more laid back and relaxed than corporate type business types.

Mainly because driving a holden you're not trying to prove to others you are better than them in some way while those in bimmers are.

I'm off the hook though, I drive a classic bimmer... thus am not a tool :D

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahahah. Writing down every rego number because you assume that they are low life scumbag and looking at what other cars are doing is a different kettle of fish. And if you were looking at what other cars were doing, you would see the brake lights and slow down accordingly. That's if you didn't miss the car braking because you were trying to memorise 8 different rego numbers while trying to write another one down.

No-one said anything about writing down every rego number. That comment was clear when it said 'if something happens'. I just said i take note of them in my head, while driving, then if something happens, i'll remember it.