Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worked VZ Exec!

[QLIMAX]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo
Mate, interior looks unreal! R they VE SS seats?

The Sigs looked the goods but the new rims look just as good.
Finally someone hads changed the centre dash trim to VY SS!

They're VE GTS seats, SS are quite similar but arent bolstered up as much. Yeah centre dash was a must! So ugly in stock form.

how much are the fr19s worth nowa days? not a cheap rim but they bring the look up so well

A fair bit...well worth it though. Don't wanna say prices and contribute to the ridiculous amount people want for them already lol. Not really fair the prices people are demanding for them now but they're a grouse rim and my dream rims and had to have them before they got completely out of my reach.

[QLIMAX]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo
Updated pics from today...let me know what you think

P1010516.jpg

P1010497.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010507.jpg

P1010526.jpg

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
[QLIMAX];1359513 said:
Updated pics from today...let me know what you think

P1010512.jpg

Damn sweet ride u got there!, Is that Fire extinguisher secretly a nos bottle??? hmm?

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
[QLIMAX];1359550 said:
Wouldn't be safe to keep there but good idea I like that lol

you can buy NOS stickers to stick on the extinguishers off ebay.. lol

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
just curious why you pumped so much cash into this when it seems you probly coulda bought a clubby from all this work? , not crazy on white exec's and im sure ule get a pretty decent offer on it, even if all the bits n pieces in it will sell for more than the actual car will lol, as much as I...and it seems 90% of the other people on here dont seem to like chev badges on holdens...respect has still got to be given where deserved, you have spent an absolute assload of time and money on this...well done mate! ...interested to see what you get next

06vzcalais

Reaction score
gah the chev badge bashing is getting old. nice car mate love it you have put in a lot of time and funds and its payed off modifyed cars are after all a sense of identity you could put a mack truck badge on the bonnet, 5 cb aerials bullbar with 3 spotties and kenworth mudflaps and it would still look sick (people bag out chev badges but never say anthing about outback utes with kenworth gear)
all up great work mate