Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Busted!!

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
hmm, underage driving and excessive speeding but iv learnt my lesson. Being on 1 point for a year sucks but i got through it and since then haven't copped a fine.

Gratz on 12months without a lost point:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
lol, what a fun thread! i would have been on my p's until i was 27 if i hadnt have gone to england and swapped it over. most of my crimes involved not displaying p plates and driving cars over the power to weight ratio.

there were 2 a drink driving incidents, both under 0.05 but 0.0 on your p's.

now i drive like a granny. not cos' im scared of crashing, not cos' im scared of cops... just cos'... well i grew up i guess. going sideways if fun for a bit, but it gets boring.

oh p.s. had my Aussie licence back for 3 years and no points deducted. *knock on wood*

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
2 years ago, 1 Month after I got my license, 83 in a 50 zone. The irony is that's the tamest speeding I did that day, Not 2 minutes prior I'd been cruising at 170 in a 100 zone. Took a side street, Legitimately not paying attention this time, didn't even see the cop til he was in the middle of the road waving me over. Lost my license for a month, Had to deal with 1 point and a 1 passenger limit for 12 months, and a $600 fine. I deserved it, from then on behaved and came out the other side clean. Incidentally, Also learnt a very important lesson.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i average one speeding ticket every 10 years. unfortunatly when i do get one then tend to be up around the $500 bracket :(

but like they say in accident investigations, for every accident there are 10 minor incidents and 600 near misses........ :D

all going well i'll get my next ticket sometime in 2018/19

1FATSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CLUBSPORT M6 6.0L
After i got all my engine work done, i drove it like a granny for about 2 months.one day my mates came over so i throw some stockies on and went out to my local industral area to see how she would go..i was crabing it up the street and was doing circle work for about 1 1/2 minutes. As i went to get out of my car i saw in the smokey street red and blue lights flashing and my nuts dropped!!!

1200 dollar fine and i lost my licence.

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
bustedLarge.jpg

Burnout.jpg

.The above picture may or may not be mine.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
130 in a 60 zone (my street) got busted but I ran away, later gave myself up after I was free for some unknown reason, young and stupid I guess :). Fine wasn't much because the cops fixed it for me to be under the license lost limit since I am so lovely :).

Also got busted on my bike for going through a red light (straight past a cop car), fine wasn't much for that either (pre hoon days). I Actually freaked out so good from seeing the cops there about to bust me I decided to run the red light lol massive fail

BENJAMUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
6.3 ltr blown vy ute & vs 5L ute
Got bustard for driving a v8 on my green ps with 3 weeks to go to i could get my opens just got it back the other day lol i think i will wait now lol