Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Busted!!

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
Seeing as you've planned it this much, you may as well tell us where too :p

lol.. Sounds like Minority Report, watch for pre-cogs, by that time ya might get busted before it even happens.. :p

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I've been busted speeding plenty of times. Highest was 113 in a 70 zone when I was 20. (13 years ago) Probably 5 or 6 speeding fines 20+ over the limit and the rest low level speeding fines. Haven't had any for a couple of years though. Also got done for reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident when I rolled into the car in front of me sitting at the lights. That was about 10 years ago.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Is it true that after 6 months the police cant book you for a burnout or driving offence even if its filmed?

dunky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Lumina V6
Last speeding fine was for 130 in a 100 zone in 1981. Been clean ever since!

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
5 years of driving, plus whatever it was on L's. Still yet to lose a point. You guys are sh*t

Edit: sik_dose - I believe it's 6 months but you might just wanna check with your local boys in blue before you go posting anything up...

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
5 years of driving, plus whatever it was on L's. Still yet to lose a point. You guys are sh*t

Edit: sik_dose - I believe it's 6 months but you might just wanna check with your local boys in blue before you go posting anything up...

I must have just been lucky not to lose any points. On my L's i got done for neg driving, driving unlicenced and not displaying plates and damages to some guys letter box and lawn after totaly wrecking my old VR. I kept my L's, was not charged. On my red P's i got caught by detectives going throug a red light and i got off with a warning. the next night i got caught by HWP racing an astra, they found several defects then got an urgent call and took off. never heard of it again. couple of months later I tested my new LSD right infront of an unmarked general duties cop at top deck in Wollongong, after some serious words they let me go. Then in December last year I was stupid enough to drive around without my exhaust on, i got a defect and it was the first time in ages that i had to pay a fine which i did not complain about because the way i figure its $141 covering all the naughtys mentioned above. Yes the system is screwed and i have reaped the benefits. go me.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
heavy traffic is just a slalom for trucks...duck and weave duck and weave...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Hooning is my life. My VN sits verry hapily on 150kmh 80 zones and the bigest speeding offence i have is 160kmh over the limit, I dont drink and drive because it affects my abilty to pull sick skidds and keep my speed above the limit. remember drink and drive your a bloody idiot.

But make it home and you are a legend :thumbsup:

hotweelz

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 VS II Statesman (With a SunRoof ;)
Ok ive got a question for those of you that have had a run in before, so back in October last year i was following a mate he was in is mums el falcon :spew: and i in my VZ, any ways back to the story, he turned the corner and planted it causing quite a bit of wheel spin and smoke, before i took off after him i noticed some lights heading towards us, so i was fairly sensible thru the corner, giving it a little bit but not enough to spin the wheels, and then the car the got right up my ass and surprise surprise the lights came on, so i pulled over and hoped out the car, the cop approached me and asked "why did you do that?" i was thinking he would have know that the burn out was not me, so i said i was being a dick head, he then proceed to tell me that he would be impounding my car and that i would be going to court, so i said " what for accelerating hard" and he stated that he saw me do the burnout o_O....

So long story short ive been to court and pleaded not guilty and on the list of charges or what ever it is it says i was following behind a unidentified car ( the one that done the burnout ) and i accelerated hard on turning producing sustained wheel spin of 3 seconds or more as as such produced a large amount of smoke

so what i am asking is what are my chances of not losing my license
It was one cop by himself that pulled me over