Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coffee Thread! Woohoo!

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
usually just a cap, about to purchase an expresso machine cos i'm pretty over the instant stuff

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I have a Saeco coffee machine but have been drinking instant for some unknown reason lol

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
usually just a cap, about to purchase an expresso machine cos i'm pretty over the instant stuff

Espresso... no 'x'.

If you are getting a machine, what are you looking into? I would highly recommend the Nespresso machine. The one at our office is a farily basic one and there is 10 of just that use it, 2 coffees each a day.

It's been going at that pace since it was purchased about a year and a half ago but hasn't missed a beat.

The pods for it come in packs of 10 and are $12.50 each I think, so works out $1.25 per coffee.

And there is heaps of flavors of coffee available from decaf's to very intense and they bring out some special flavours I think each month or something.

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I had a look at the Nespresso machine a few years back, had a sample coffee, pretty nice, very easy to use and clean.
I myself prefer to use a proper espresso machine as you get more of a feel for it, but I think of making coffee as an art and keep trying new things to get the perfect cup.
If you just want an easy to use espresso machine at a decent price then the Nespresso one is hard to beat.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
10903_2.jpg

/thread

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I had a look at the Nespresso machine a few years back, had a sample coffee, pretty nice, very easy to use and clean.
I myself prefer to use a proper espresso machine as you get more of a feel for it, but I think of making coffee as an art and keep trying new things to get the perfect cup.
If you just want an easy to use espresso machine at a decent price then the Nespresso one is hard to beat.

You should try this then...

Purecrema - Pure Crema

About the only good thing to come out of S.A

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
This is much better than that S.A. Rubbish

Adelaide is the ONLY place in the WORLD that a milk drink (FUIC) outsells a coke drink. The WORLD. When m can claim that, you can call our drink rubbish ;) Until then, the sales speak for themselves ;)

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Yeah I agree with Stealthy. Give me an iced coffee over hot coffee any day. Mind you Pauls Iced Coffee is where it's at.